Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

FLOOR PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home

Ok, I really tried to make this the best guess floor-plan,

( I made it in "word" so don't laugh)

However it may still be wrong

please post what needs to be changed.

Also what is the likelihood of this being stranger abduction with this floor plan?

Please link any videos or Picture that can help make this correct.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Nice work! I was hoping someone would do this!

Now I just wish we had an idea what the lower level looked like... garage, stairs, pool table (?)...

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to quadlatte For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by quadlatte View Post
    Nice work! I was hoping someone would do this!

Now I just wish we had an idea what the lower level looked like... garage, stairs, pool table (?)...
    I am working on that one, really hard not many pictures or Videos...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

In one interview, didn't JI mention DB was in bed all the way in the opposite corner of the home from the computer room window w/ the tampered screen? I think the master BR in this diagram should be switched w/ the boys BR. I also think that bathroom shown is the master bath, and somewhere in the middle of the house there is likely another 'common' bath or at least half-bath.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blue Ridge For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

awesome pictures CN2!
    This bee my opinion

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Yep, that level is going to be much harder. I only recall seeing still images of the back.

I think there must be a bathroom down there, too. I would be interested to see how the bathrooms are positioned. Also the doors and windows.

Maybe a local with a similar floor plan could pitch in? IMO it would really add more depth to the abduction possibility discussion.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quadlatte For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ridge View Post
    In one interview, didn't JI mention DB was in bed all the way in the opposite corner of the home from the computer room window w/ the tampered screen? I think the master BR in this diagram should be switched w/ the boys BR. I also think that bathroom shown is the master bath, and somewhere in the middle of the house there is likely another 'common' bath or at least half-bath.
    It seems that JI has said that the master was on the opposite side of the house and then in another interview he says that the boys room is on the opposite side of the house, But DB said she sometime leave the boy window open a crack because it is so high up, and that would have to be this bedroom. I think....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ridge View Post
    I remember that same interview.
    Stated: "Opposite corner of the house from the busted window" (something along those lines)

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indepmo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by quadlatte View Post
    Yep, that level is going to be much harder. I only recall seeing still images of the back.

I think there must be a bathroom down there, too. I would be interested to see how the bathrooms are positioned. Also the doors and windows.

Maybe a local with a similar floor plan could pitch in? IMO it would really add more depth to the abduction possibility discussion.
    I am also using the placement of the exhaust pipes and fan tops on the roof as where the rooms are located, and know a lot about construction,

I believe there is a second bath downstairs and it would have to be some where near where the other plumbing runs... For sewer and water to run properly.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

The bathrooms on that floor are probably back to back-- so maybe the bathroom window seen in the back is the master, and between that and the main hall there's probably another. It's common to plumb like that. jmo

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Someone posted the basement layout form the county assessment dept. Here it is again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to indepmo For This Useful Post:

Just FYi id you want to see street view enter the house address at www.viewofhouse.com it is like google earth. Nice street but I seee a greenway nearby hope they checked it good its a large area.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

If you go back to the Media Links thread, there is a clip of a reporter inside the house and gives you a bit of as to the layout.....

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...win%20%20-MO-/

Hope that link works.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by indepmo View Post
    Someone posted the basement layout form the county assessment dept. Here it is again.
    Thanks, but for some reason I can't see it?! Can anyone else?

I must have missed it the first time around...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to quadlatte For This Useful Post:

I thought the Master Bedroom was on the other side of the house away from the computer room.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
    If you go back to the Media Links thread, there is a clip of a reporter inside the house and gives you a bit of as to the layout.....

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...win%20%20-MO-/

Hope that link works.
    Need to sign it to view anything.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    FLOOR PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home

Ok, I really tried to make this the best guess floor-plan,

( I made it in "word" so don't laugh)

However it may still be wrong

please post what needs to be changed.

Also what is the likelihood of this being stranger abduction with this floor plan?

Please link any videos or Picture that can help make this correct.
    Good work!

This video shows the inside of the house starting at 0:40. Might help you tweek your drawing.

The kitchen looks much more narrow in the video almost like just a hallway. Then that door you have labeled for the master bedroom, looks like the the room behind that door goes to a room that goes to the left of the doorway at least in part to me.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa...-home-14695353

You may also want to show the front and back entry doors for this level.

And the property records show this house at 2 1/2 both wonder where that 1/2 bath is at?

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cher352 For This Useful Post:

I remember In Da Middle saying that she was pretty sure the house didn't have an en suite masterbath, that none of the homes in the area do, unless there has been some remodeling on the house, so that makes the bathroom issue interesting. Maybe there is 1.5 baths upstairs and 1 downstairs? Beats me as to where they might be though!
    "Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls." ~Khalil Gibran

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lag28wa For This Useful Post:

In most homes with similar layouts that I've seen, there's a powder room/half-bath between the kitchen and 'master' bedroom. IOW, it's not a shared wall between those rooms, but rather a bathroom between them. Not sure if that's the case here, though.

But what is it about this floor plan that makes a stranger abduction less likely? I'm not seeing it.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarthaM For This Useful Post:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

If eyewitness reports are so unreliable then why do cops use it everday to convict people and even execute them based on eyewitness testimony?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Need to sign it to view anything.
    Huh........I took this straight off the link that is on WS. I didn't have to sign in or anything. I probably copied it wrong.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
    Huh........I took this straight off the link that is on WS. I didn't have to sign in or anything. I probably copied it wrong.
    Maybe copy the post number.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Try searching youtube. I remember seeing a video that showed the house when it was vacant, like maybe something done when it was on the market.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClaireNC For This Useful Post:

Ok I updated it again, Is this more like it?

47. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

This picture has me wondering what room is it in the door way?

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast