FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

CN2Souls

A MEMBER FROM LONG AGO
Reaction score
FLOOR PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home

Ok, I really tried to make this the best guess floor-plan,

( I made it in "word" so don't laugh) :giggle:

However it may still be wrong

please post what needs to be changed.

Also what is the likelihood of this being stranger abduction with this floor plan?

attachment.php

Please link any videos or Picture that can help make this correct.

Attachments

• Baby Lisa Home.jpg
    Baby Lisa Home.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 743
Nice work! I was hoping someone would do this!

Now I just wish we had an idea what the lower level looked like... garage, stairs, pool table (?)...

Nice work! I was hoping someone would do this!

Now I just wish we had an idea what the lower level looked like... garage, stairs, pool table (?)...

I am working on that one, really hard not many pictures or Videos...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :banghead:

In one interview, didn't JI mention DB was in bed all the way in the opposite corner of the home from the computer room window w/ the tampered screen? I think the master BR in this diagram should be switched w/ the boys BR. I also think that bathroom shown is the master bath, and somewhere in the middle of the house there is likely another 'common' bath or at least half-bath.

Yep, that level is going to be much harder. I only recall seeing still images of the back.

I think there must be a bathroom down there, too. I would be interested to see how the bathrooms are positioned. Also the doors and windows.

Maybe a local with a similar floor plan could pitch in? IMO it would really add more depth to the abduction possibility discussion.

In one interview, didn't JI mention DB was in bed all the way in the opposite corner of the home from the computer room window w/ the tampered screen? I think the master BR in this diagram should be switched w/ the boys BR. I also think that bathroom shown is the master bath, and somewhere in the middle of the house there is likely another 'common' bath or at least half-bath.

It seems that JI has said that the master was on the opposite side of the house and then in another interview he says that the boys room is on the opposite side of the house, But DB said she sometime leave the boy window open a crack because it is so high up, and that would have to be this bedroom.:waitasec: I think....

I remember that same interview.
Stated: "Opposite corner of the house from the busted window" (something along those lines)

Yep, that level is going to be much harder. I only recall seeing still images of the back.

I think there must be a bathroom down there, too. I would be interested to see how the bathrooms are positioned. Also the doors and windows.

Maybe a local with a similar floor plan could pitch in? IMO it would really add more depth to the abduction possibility discussion.

I am also using the placement of the exhaust pipes and fan tops on the roof as where the rooms are located, and know a lot about construction,

I believe there is a second bath downstairs and it would have to be some where near where the other plumbing runs... For sewer and water to run properly.

The bathrooms on that floor are probably back to back-- so maybe the bathroom window seen in the back is the master, and between that and the main hall there's probably another. It's common to plumb like that. jmo

Someone posted the basement layout form the county assessment dept. Here it is again.
realEPhoto2

Just FYi id you want to see street view enter the house address at www.viewofhouse.com it is like google earth. Nice street but I seee a greenway nearby hope they checked it good its a large area.

Someone posted the basement layout form the county assessment dept. Here it is again.
realEPhoto2

Thanks, but for some reason I can't see it?! Can anyone else?

I must have missed it the first time around...

I thought the Master Bedroom was on the other side of the house away from the computer room.

FLOOR PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home

Ok, I really tried to make this the best guess floor-plan,

( I made it in "word" so don't laugh) :giggle:

However it may still be wrong

please post what needs to be changed.

Also what is the likelihood of this being stranger abduction with this floor plan?

attachment.php

Please link any videos or Picture that can help make this correct.

Good work!

This video shows the inside of the house starting at 0:40. Might help you tweek your drawing.

The kitchen looks much more narrow in the video almost like just a hallway. Then that door you have labeled for the master bedroom, looks like the the room behind that door goes to a room that goes to the left of the doorway at least in part to me.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353

You may also want to show the front and back entry doors for this level.

And the property records show this house at 2 1/2 both wonder where that 1/2 bath is at?

I remember In Da Middle saying that she was pretty sure the house didn't have an en suite masterbath, that none of the homes in the area do, unless there has been some remodeling on the house, so that makes the bathroom issue interesting. Maybe there is 1.5 baths upstairs and 1 downstairs? Beats me as to where they might be though!

In most homes with similar layouts that I've seen, there's a powder room/half-bath between the kitchen and 'master' bedroom. IOW, it's not a shared wall between those rooms, but rather a bathroom between them. Not sure if that's the case here, though.

But what is it about this floor plan that makes a stranger abduction less likely? I'm not seeing it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back