Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Lawyer pointed out that although rumor was that cadaver dog hit on foot of bed, carpet/evidence was not collected. Luminol evidence works better after about six weeks, so although a cadaver dog hit on the foot of the bed (which is a bit weird ... dead child at the foot of the bed between 10:30 and 4 AM?), maybe the idea is to look for luminol revealed evidence of blood. Still, no carpet taken from the area where the dogs were rumored to have given an alert.
    It isn't a rumor. It's in the search warrant the judge signed allowing LE to go in for a more thorough search on Wed. They brought additional cadaver dogs in. LE has applied to the court to have what was found on Wed. sealed. The first search warrant said that a cadaver dog alerted to "the scent of a deceased human in the area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed". It says nothing about the scent being on the carpet.

We started speculating about the carpet when CSIs brought out a carpet/rug during the search on Wed.

Read State's Motion to Seal Court Records filed last Friday here - http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/...winwarrant.pdf

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:

Since the room is fully carpeted, where on the "area of the floor" could there had been a bloody baby hit by an oscillating fan?

Or do I misunderstand the scenario that others are laying out?

Quote Originally Posted by dovebar View Post
    Since the room is fully carpeted, where on the "area of the floor" could there had been a bloody baby hit by an oscillating fan?

Or do I misunderstand the scenario that others are laying out?
    BBM

The scent of a deceased human/human decomposition is not blood. It is the gases that begin to form from the decaying/rotting body immediately after a human dies.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:

I understand that. My question was, how could a baby be hit by a live fan without getting bloody?

Quote Originally Posted by dovebar View Post
    I understand that. My question was, how could a baby be hit by a live fan without getting bloody?
    OOPS. Sorry.

The fan may have simply been knocked over by someone and caused the clicking sound. How or why, who knows.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carole For This Useful Post:

Rendered model view from kitchen to hallway bedrooms: Lisa and boys. Which is Lisa's bedroom? Left or right?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

With this picture ^^^^^ I am thinking the kids' rooms should be reversed. Didn't we see that one male reporter standing in front of that door and you could see behind him to his left, and it was the crib with the tubs still in it.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    It isn't a rumor. It's in the search warrant the judge signed allowing LE to go in for a more thorough search on Wed. They brought additional cadaver dogs in. LE has applied to the court to have what was found on Wed. sealed. The first search warrant said that a cadaver dog alerted to "the scent of a deceased human in the area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed". It says nothing about the scent being on the carpet.

We started speculating about the carpet when CSIs brought out a carpet/rug during the search on Wed.

Read State's Motion to Seal Court Records filed last Friday here - http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/...winwarrant.pdf
    We know that her daughter was asleep in her own bed when mom had drinks on the porch with the neighbor, so presumably the only thing that could have happened is the 11 month old was taken into the master bedroom between 10:30 PM and 4:00 AM, got caught in the covers and died while the mom and brother were asleep in the bed ... and they both pretended that nothing happened? That's weird. I find it hard to believe that there is a genuine cadaver dog alert at the foot of the bed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

We know that her daughter was asleep in her own bed when mom had drinks on the porch with the neighbor, so presumably the only thing that could have happened is the 11 month old was taken into the master bedroom, got caught in the covers and died while the mom and brother were asleep in the bed ... and they both pretended that nothing happened? That's weird. I find it hard to believe that there is a genuine cadaver dog alert at the foot of the bed.
    Why would that be the only possible scenario? I could come up with other ones.
    Just my opinion

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gwenabob View Post
    With this picture ^^^^^ I am thinking the kids' rooms should be reversed. Didn't we see that one male reporter standing in front of that door and you could see behind him to his left, and it was the crib with the tubs still in it.
    So the baby's bedroom is on the left and the boy's bedroom shares a wall with the computer room?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

So the baby's bedroom is on the left and the boy's bedroom shares a wall with the computer room?
    Well, based on that one photo we saw of the reporter. I wish I knew where to find it now. But he is standing right in front of that door to the hallway, and behind him is the room with the crib. So that is what I am thinking.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

So the baby's room is on the right?

It really wouldn't make that much difference in terms of how the break in occurred, since the bedrooms are side by side on the other side of the bathroom from the master bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by gwenabob View Post
    Well, based on that one photo we saw of the reporter. I wish I knew where to find it now. But he is standing right in front of that door to the hallway, and behind him is the room with the crib. So that is what I am thinking.
    I remember the male reporter too, over-exposed ... it must be on this thread towards the beginning because I saw it and I haven't read any other related threads.

Orthographic ...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

The Today Show was in the house and if you were to stand at the doorway in the parents room, the boys room is at the end of that hallway facing the parents bedroom. Lisa's bedroom is in the middle.

As soon as the video is posted online, I will post it.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Peter Alexander coming from kitchen into the hallway. Note the position of the boys room to Peter's right as he heads to Lisa's room almost straight in front of him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Opening to what we believe to be the second bathroom.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Please, let's keep this thread for the floor plan so we can get the floor plan as close as possible. Thanks so much.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

REFERENCE FOR LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE.

Today Show's tour of the house.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...14011#45014011
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-24-2011 at 08:43 AM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

REFERENCE FOR LAYOUT OF THE HOUSE.

October 24, 2011
    Good Morning America

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-2679...-27046940.html

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Showing basement stairs.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/2...#ixzz1bhpfRqs9
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

FWIW, I have not heard back from ABC or NBC regarding my questions. Sent tweets out to 3 reporters with ABC and 1 with NBC. (I don't like to be ignored.)

Questions I asked:
    Are there stairs in the Irwin home to go downstairs, and if so, where are they located in the house? Thanks.

Do you know if there is another room to the left of Lisa's bedroom room heading towards the parents room?

Is there an exit to the deck from the computer room?
    Last edited by Patty G; 10-24-2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: added more

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Different view of Lisa's bedroom. (1:15 mark) There is a door at the end of the hallway...so bathroom?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...14011#45014011
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

2:05 mark...room at end of the hall has bunkbeds! The boys room IS at the end of the hall!

So now, we really CAN nail this floorplan down! YAY!
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast