Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    The door on the back wall of the computer room....the one like it's in an offset, I think that goes to the deck on the back of the house. The stair entry may very well be right there too, but on the left as you walk to that door.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyPirate For This Useful Post:

I'm not sure about the stairs ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPirate View Post
    The door on the back wall of the computer room....the one like it's in an offset, I think that goes to the deck on the back of the house. The stair entry may very well be right there too, but on the left as you walk to that door.
    That's my only guess for the location for the stairs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marple View Post
    Where are they standing in this video? At about 1:21, they embrace in what appears to be a dining area with access to a large deck. It's on the video of the lawyer doing the walk through but I assume it is a different home since they have not been back to their home, as I understand from media reports.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-i...ry?id=14795844
    I was wondering that too. Is there a deck at the front of the house?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

In the video, when leaving the computer room, there is a solid wall as the lawyer walks towards the kitchen. There is a door on the right - a bedroom. Later, at 2:19, as she enters the baby's room, there is another wall next to the door - on the left - that appears to have a thermostat on it. This leads me to think that the door on the right, when leaving the computer room, is not the baby's room. Also, I agree with the comment above that it does not look like there is a bathroom off the master bedroom, although there is no footage of that corner of the room ... but there is some stuff in that corner of the room that would block a door if it were there.

Work in progress ...

I've removed the deck in front ... I think that dining room shot is from another house.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

I suspect that the main bathroom opens not from the master b/r. but into the hall. I also think the other bath is a half bath, and that it shares that space with a coat closet. Most of the homes built during that time would have a coat/utility closet somewhere. Also, I am pretty sure the news has said that the front window in the corner opens into the computer room. I think it takes the whole length. I also noticed that there is a fireplace in the computer room, toward the front of the house and it shares a wall with the kitchen area.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:

Lisa's bedroom door question ...

I'm fairly certain that the area in red is correct ... not sure about the rest. Could the door, now marked as boy's bedroom (again) be a door to a hallway leading to the bedrooms?

Last edited by otto; 10-23-2011 at 02:59 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

I think you are really close, except for the front deck which you said you were removing, and the computer room is the entire width of the house. No divider.

Here's where it's at right now ... gotta run out for a bit ... will check in later to see if there are suggestions to resolve the last part of the floor plan.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

Yep. I think that is it!
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

Otto, can you flip the floor plan to show the back of the house like it is in the attached photo leaving the name of the rooms there to show their placement? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Wait...I think there are two doors going into Lisa's room! One door in the kitchen and one door in the computer room!

Let me go back and look at the video again and see if there's a thermostat by what I thought was a closet door in the computer room.

Is it possible there's also a bathroom off the computer room with a door that connects to Lisa's room? From the angle of her crib in the thermostat pic, you would have to be entering her room from somewhere off the computer room.
    Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 10-23-2011 at 05:28 PM.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

This is the doorway that the reporter passed when we saw Lisa's bedroom.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Here is the corner of the house for reference. I just want to make sure there was a MB window on the end, and there is.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7271867&postcount=368"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS[/ame]

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

This pic is the only pic I see that has another doorway, off the computer room. Could that white door lead to the hallway?

Somehow we have to get to the deck from this room and that one door is not going to do it! I am wondering if there is another room behind that white door.

Could that door be to a bedroom, more so then to the deck considering they have steps to get on the deck from the side of the house.

I think the wall with the bookcase is the where the staircase is located.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast