cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html

An FBI cadaver dog indicated a “hit” inside the Northland home where Lisa Irwin disappeared from her crib, according to an affidavit police filed to support a request for a search warrant of the house.

The dog, which had been taken into the house Monday on the consent of Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, indicated a reaction to the scent of a dead person “in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed,” the affidavit said.

A Clay County judge approved the search warrant Tuesday afternoon, and police and federal investigators spent much of Wednesday searching the house and yard in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue.

In their request for a search warrant, authorities said they were looking for DNA, fingerprints, cell phones and evidence of human decomposition.

Deborah Bradley has said that three cell phones were taken, along with her infant daughter, sometime late Oct. 3 or early Oct. 4.

Documents filed today in Clay County Circuit Court said police took blankets, toys and articles of clothing from the house on North Lister, as well as rolls of tape and a tape dispenser.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html#ixzz1bRe648SZ

discuss here

27e5effb-4988-4ac3-b8c6-c69079350cad_400.jpg

An image of the affidavit

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 1:58 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bRc6xjYD

Oh boy, this isn't encouraging in the least. Thank you nursebeeme for posting this though.

I am so hoping Lisa is found alive and well and am going to hold onto that hope until proven otherwise.

~TCO~ putting her head back under the sand.......

So many questions like how accurate would that be? How long would a dead body have to have been there in order to pick up the scent? Was there more then one dog?

cadaver dogs "hit", tape, man I've seen this one before and I didn't like the ending AT ALL...I think I am going to have to stop following this case, I can't take another :(

Fox National

from copy of search warrant

On Oct. 17th, Monday, police got hit for deceased person on floor near the parents' bed.

Search warrant>Carpets brought out!

We figured they must have had a dang good reason to get a search warrant. I wonder if that carpet was taken out of Lisa's room, then? Oh wait, which room did they hit? At work and might be reading this wrong.

The dogs are trained to detect humans, right? There's not a chance it hit on an animal remains or something? /grasping at straws here

cadaver dogs "hit", tape, man I've seen this one before and I didn't like the ending AT ALL...I think I am going to have to stop following this case, I can't take another
I agree. I'm nauseous just thinking about it.

Maybe she did roll over on the baby. She is a heavy woman. IMO She could have been so out of it, that she didn't realize she was laying on the baby. The baby could have been medicated, sleeping very heavily, therefore not waking up and crying. Just a thought.

Interesting that this is now coming out.

Wonder if this will cause any activity concerning the parents.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth