Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Scent on floor. Wonder if this could be what happened..............

"When he woke up that morning, he observed the defendant 'passed out' on the floor," the complaint reads. "As he was walking around (Boggs') body, he observed Raynna's legs sticking out from underneath her ... The defendant's leg was over Raynna's body."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-18/j...me?_s=PM:CRIME

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr.Fessel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    BritsKate - I agree. She drank, got frustrated and now I'm thinking banged the baby's head against the floor in her room over and over or choked her. DB's demeanor to me is one of horrible regret/sorrow and fear. Fear she will be caught and can't un-do what she did while intoxicated. I do feel sorry for her, but mostly I was hoping that poor baby was truly taken and would be returned and now it seems the most obvious thing we all feared did happen - mom lost it and killed the baby.
    No offense...but I do not feel sorry for anyone who murders their child. Drunk or not. No excuse beyond fear of death for murder.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slynderella View Post
    correct me if I am wrong but we have..

Lisa not actually seen, accept by parents since Sunday Birthday party
    Father accepts the night shift job on Monday the day of the job
    Neighbor dosen't see the baby while over drinking on front step from 6:30-10:30

Something happened either Sunday night or Monday IMO
    How do we know the neighbor never saw the baby that night? Has that been established?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    Respectfully...I don't think any of these things has been verified.
    Thank you! I was afraid I had managed to skip pages somewhere depsite a marathon speed reading session because I didn't remember any of those things being verified.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to vasportsmom For This Useful Post:

There are two specific pictures of Lisa that break my heart. The pic where she's standing at the front door, and the pic where she's in the pink baby carrier, smiling at the camera. This is really dreadful.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Geralyn View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.
    <From:Wishbone >Yep, thats why I am confused.
    *also, the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*

This to me is where the whole thing about the parents not cooperating with the police also comes in. They havent helped the police out really since day one.
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." ~Madeleine L'Engle

Proud to say.. I have never been on the fence !!

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to frankie069 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
    http://www.kmbc.com/video/29554466/detail.html

It just amazes me how the Irwin's lawyers insist they are cooperating with LE and LE insist that they are not!! Geee, who do i believe??
    It was very good of them to allow the cadaver dogs in... a point for the defense there.

I think LE maybe should have said nothing in the tit-for-tat. If LE has been trying to get a confession from the parents like they complain, the search warrant was IMO quite enough to explain and justify why.

If they didn't try if they could get a confession from the parents of a missing baby in a house with human decomposition in it they should all be fired. MOO.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

The limited consent explains why they came back with the actual warrant. JMO.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

KansasPerson
    You guys are so fast! I am not all the way caught up so please forgive if these are repeat questions.

1. This recently-dug dirt in the back yard -- is this something that they just recently found? It seems they've been combing the whole area for such a long time that they would have found it much sooner. Did they find it a couple of weeks ago and we are just now seeing it on their report?

2. The one thing that keeps sticking in my mind is, if you have a sick or deceased baby (geez it's hard even to write that), why would you put the body on the floor when you've got a perfectly good bed right there? Could be perhaps because someone else (an asleep son?) was on the bed and she didn't want him to see?

I was holding it together up til now but I feel kinda like I'm gonna cry, or maybe be sick.

I've been on both sides of the fence as well as balanced on top, but I will say that the mom has struck me as someone who thinks she's a bit more clever than she actually is. Which might be why LE let her talk as much to the news media as she wanted.

My first real post so I hope I haven't broken any rules ....

BBM - I'm never caught up either + I've followed along here for years, ha! So, probably you've been answered several times already, but I'll add my IF someone was to try CPR, that should be done on a hard surface such as the floor, never on a soft surface, such as a bed. That's my wishful thinking. It's more likely, it was of convenience to wrap her up
    I totally agree with your final statement - thinks she's a bit more clever + LE's reasoning. Give em enough rope... JMO

ALL the above is ALWAYS just MOO! I'm not a professional anything, nor do I claim to be.
    "Without rules, we might as well all be up in a tree, flinging our crap at each other." - Red Foreman

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Codger For This Useful Post:

We don't know that Lisa wasn't seen by anyone except the parents since the birthday party.

We also don't know that the neighbor who was at the house that night didn't see the baby.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    How do we know the neighbor never saw the baby that night? Has that been established?
    I don't think we do know that, but I surely do wish we did.

If anyone has a link, TIA, I would love to see it.

If the neighbor never saw LI, then we can't be sure LI was alive when JI left for work.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiositycat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by just View Post
    BritsKate - I agree. She drank, got frustrated and now I'm thinking banged the baby's head against the floor in her room over and over or choked her. DB's demeanor to me is one of horrible regret/sorrow and fear. Fear she will be caught and can't un-do what she did while intoxicated. I do feel sorry for her, but mostly I was hoping that poor baby was truly taken and would be returned and now it seems the most obvious thing we all feared did happen - mom lost it and killed the baby.
    Bold by me..

yup.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

My distinct memory which can be wrong was I heard early on in one of the interviews that JI stated that they searched a little bit around the yard outside. Another inconsistent statement. Does anyone else recall that? It was the same time when JI stated he went to the neighbor's to make the 911 call, but nobody answered, so he went back and that is when they realized he had his work phone in his pocket.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    Common sense (at least mine) dictates you do not cover up an accident by staging an abduction. If DB had been 'blackout drunk' she could have waited a few hours to sober up before contacting authorities had there truly been an accident.

I just don't believe this is an accident or manslaughter...I have a bad gut feeling that DB snapped that night. Maybe due to the meds; perhaps tired, cranky, and frustrated with a fussy baby or possibly fed up with life itself. I don't know but everything in me says this is murder, plain and simple.
    I agree.

I don't believe this was an accident. I don't believe DB was "black-out drunk" that night, either - IMO, that's an excuse she conjured up in order to not have to explain her timeline gaps and/or discrepancies in her *info* to LE. MOO
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Scent on floor. Wonder if this could be what happened..............

"When he woke up that morning, he observed the defendant 'passed out' on the floor," the complaint reads. "As he was walking around (Boggs') body, he observed Raynna's legs sticking out from underneath her ... The defendant's leg was over Raynna's body."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-02-18/j...me?_s=PM:CRIME
    While I don't think it's impossible, I do think it's improbable. There's a huge difference between a 3-month-old and a good-sized 10- to 11-month-old. I think there's a good chance that Lisa would've been able to save herself in that kind of situation. Not 100% sure on this, but I just doubt that's the case here... MOO
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    This news makes me so sad. Like Kimster said in the other thread, I was hoping it wouldn't be the parents this time. Plus, I really wanted to believe this mom.
    Last edited by IrishMist; 10-21-2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: to clarify

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IrishMist For This Useful Post:

I read all those things on links that are on this site dealing with this case... all I'm saying.....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Slynderella For This Useful Post:

Had someone died there before...

I searched for obituaries, etc., for their address - nothing came up but this interesting pdf -

http://protect.theinfo.org/pacer/ecf...0811218242.pdf

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

If indeed the parents allowed the cadaver dogs in, perhaps they did not know that even if a person did not bleed or otherwise leave liquid traces that they could still be scented. Lots of people are questioning what dogs can or can't do, so no reason to believe they would be totally aware. And perhaps their lawyers advised them to comply since a warrant would be obtained anyway.
    Just my opinion, of course.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Question for the mods: I understand, no including the other kids in our theories and no active sleuthing of them. Is it okay to discuss the clicking noises that DB says she thinks one of the boys heard and things of that nature? And is it okay to include them in our theories as far as the possibility that they woke DB up that night or other possible scenarios, as long as they are not painted as suspects?

(I know, I sound like an idiot, I just don't want my hand slapped again.)
    You do not at all sound like an idiot, NMK!

Absolutely yes it is ok to discuss the clicking noises they are reported to have heard, and in fact we now have a whole thread about it:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152022"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152022[/ame]
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    It was very good of them to allow the cadaver dogs in... a point for the defense there.

I think LE maybe should have said nothing in the tit-for-tat. If LE has been trying to get a confession from the parents like they complain, the search warrant was IMO quite enough to explain and justify why.

If they didn't try if they could get a confession from the parents of a missing baby in a house with human decomposition in it they should all be fired. MOO.
    I am not sure I understand how the cadaver dogs are a point for the defense in this.... ?? By law the contents of the search warrant have to be made available within a certain amount of time, they let it out sooner, thats all they did. I think they were right, something has to break to find this baby and maybe this will scare someone into telling what they know.. The sooner the better.. I am just not sure if I am misunderstanding you..
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." ~Madeleine L'Engle

Proud to say.. I have never been on the fence !!

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankie069 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Geralyn View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bab...ry?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.
    <From:Wishbone >

Yep, thats why I am confused.
    *also, the above quote was from previous thread, not sure how to "quote" it and yet have it show up in new thread? So just did a copy & paste*
    Well, if evidence of Lisa dying could be found in the parents' bedroom it would make perfect sense for the parents to allow the police to search in Lisa's room and the window in the computer room.

44. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post

Maybe LE saying something is to put pressure on for a confession? All kinds of tactics get used, and if the normal first stage wasn't working, crank it up a bit.

O/T for this thread, but my conspiracy theory mind kicked in about the local reporters with the "stars and moon painting" from yesterday. Wonder if they were asked to by the Feds or Local LE to get the kids talking while they monitor their social networking for info?

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

This might have been asked and if so I apoligize. Anyway, I know that DB said she enjoys her "adult time" (read drinking) a few times a week but given that we have no idea how much of what she says is truthful is it possible that this was the first night she had drunk since going on the meds and it caused a psychotic reaction?

I'm not trying to make excuses for DB. I'm still just struggling with the idea of her killing a child that looked so loved and well cared for.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to vasportsmom For This Useful Post:

It should be pretty clear now at this point that the carpet they removed from the home is most likely from the parents bedroom.

50. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indepmo For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast