932 users online (144 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each

Parents of baby Lisa Press Release 10/21/11

Here is the 2 page Press Release(please merge if need be)

**Oops sorry n/t.. Guess a link would be nice, huh?.. I'm via mobile so nothing appears on my screen anything like what's seen on laptop screens and monitors..lol..here ya go..
    http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf
    Last edited by SmoothOperator; 10-21-2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Added link to PDF

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    IMO this gives quite a different view of the parent's cooperation.. And contradicts much of what has been stated and reported in the media..

Today after hearing about the cadaver dog hitting in D and J's bedroom, it seems to me that it's the parents who are lying, not LE.

LE has no need to lie.

imo

Honestly- I don't want to hear anything more from these parents until they want to start being upfront and honest.

Is there a link, please? The print is too small for me to read. TIA

Since LE is saying they aren't cooperating and answering the pertinent questions regarding Baby Lisa's disappearance, I don't believe anything in the parents press release, especially from a DEFENSE attorney. Give it a minute and the parents will change their story again.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Horse hash, pure and simple. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Push your CTRL button and then use the little wheel on your mouse to make font on the page bigger or smaller. :kimsterwink:

It really makes me wonder why in the he!! These parents would have willingly signed off and fully consented to these searches in knowing that baby Lisa died in the home?? Many have made reference to Deb's comment about following missing children's cases, and even without having followed a single case both would be more than aware what search those searches would infact yield with Lisa having died in the home. It is common knowledge not just people who follow true crime forums know this info along with tons of other forensic knowledge when dealing with crimes, investigations, and LE..

I might could buy that they just fearfully felt they must consent to the very early on searches.. But their having signed their full consent just this past Monday, October 17 with major counsel now in the picture and officially retained as both of their counsel??? I just find it difficult to believe if they were in any way involved and there was even the slightest chance of forensics in the home that would point to their involvement.. That now having experienced and knowledgable counsel at their sides that this willingness to consent to "unfettered" access(don't ya just love that word?) to an area that would yield condemning evidence against them would have been highly counseled against..
    *shrugs* .. I just don't know???

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I don't believe a word that comes out of their mouths. What else are they going to say?
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

This Statement ...

Typical defense attorney "spin" ...

MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Well that certainly is two pages of nothing.

Funny though - when reciting the dates that the parents have met with LE - the last one is Oct 13. That is well over a week now. Why's that? JT didn't come on board until this past Monday - 10/17 - right? Also funny, the day JT comes on board is the same day the FBI dog got the hit in the house.

hhhmmmm..................

Is this new? I read this 6 hours ago. I thought there was a new one coming out?? Am I all sorts of confused??

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Is this new? I read this 6 hours ago. I thought there was a new one coming out?? Am I all sorts of confused??
    I think it just has it's own, special thread but came out earlier.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast