755 users online (65 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Good Morning !

I started a thread for this weekend's coverage October 22-23, 2011.

GMA on now ... will post link when available.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Judge Jeanine Pirro Is Live in Kansas City, Missouri With the Latest on Baby Lisa Irwin

The search for Baby Lisa continues and Judge Jeanine Pirro is live at the crime scene with insight, analysis and the latest in the investigation.

Plus, body language expert Tonya Reiman looks at Baby Lisa’s parents and reveals what they aren’t telling.

Catch a must-see Justice with Judge Jeanine, tonight at 9p ET.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/22...ews+Insider%29
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

The Today Show :

Covering what happened yesterday with HRD dogs ...

Re-showing the video of DB being asked about being "drunk" that night ...

Bill Stanton on now ...

I hope they can do another search... I'm thinking they need to go back to the landfill unfortunately

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...c717320879.txt
    Cop Shop: Relatives pray for missing Missouri girl

Found this a tiny bit interesting:

The heart-breaking ordeal involving a missing 10-month-old Kansas City, Mo., girl is weighing especially heavy on the minds of relatives here in Delaware County.

Deborah Netz Bradley, the mother of baby Lisa, is a second cousin to Donna Pretti, an investigator for the Delaware County Medical Examiner’s office, and Eddystone Patrolman Joseph Pretti. Donna and Joe are first cousins.

Good article. Lots of info/clarification

—The parents had told police that three cell phones were missing. The affidavit said a phone had since been found in a desk drawer, but that phone wasn’t one of those reported missing. The missing phones haven’t been found.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...d5L_story.html

Link for video from the Today Show -- Saturday 10-22-11

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...97964#44997964

Bill Stanton was interviewed ... the "usual spin" by BS ...

Questioning the HRD dogs ... look at the "facts" ... look at the "sightings" ... BS is spinning as usual ...

MOO ...

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...c717320879.txt
    Cop Shop: Relatives pray for missing Missouri girl

Found this a tiny bit interesting:
    Very interesting. I noticed there were no direct quotes from that part of the extended family. Only a mention that they are related. The article was written 10-6 so very soon after the disappearance. I do find it odd that the relatives don't have anything to say.

The lawyer tries to explain the cadaver dog hit:
    Joe Tacopina, a New York lawyer hired by a benefactor he has not identified to represent Bradley and Irwin, said the dog could have detected “a dirty diaper or 10 other non-human-remains items.”

But granting that cadaver dogs are trained chiefly to detect decomposing flesh, “There’s really no scenario where this baby, God forbid she was dead, would have decomposed in that short a period of time,” Tacopina told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Friday night.

I'm sure our experts on here could argue that.

Bill Stanton says the questions he has include, "is the dog trained"

What do you reckon are the chances that FBI took an untrained dog there and just called it a "cadaver dog"?

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    The lawyer tries to explain the cadaver dog hit:

I'm sure our experts on here could argue that.
    What a joke! Typical media spin or completely clueless? I'm betting spin
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post

What do you reckon are the chances that FBI took an untrained dog there and just called it a "cadaver dog"?
    Oh sure, the FBI regularly brings in untrained dogs to investigations! You know, I thought of offering them my mutt from the pound... What a joke!

ETA: I guess we can see which way the benefactor wants to go in prolonging the story. So much for just finding the "truth" whichever way that will take him, huh?
    Last edited by Insomnia Momma; 10-22-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: ETA
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Nothing personal...but does Bill think all of America including the FBI are moronic imbeciles? Come on Bill...you gotta come up with something better than that.

I'm sure he didn't mean they just grabbed some dog out of the pound and paraded it through the house, but rather, what type of training the dog had and how skilled the dog is. What history the dog has of being right almost all the time. (Again, in any study I've read in the last years, the dogs can be right ALMOST all the time, with 94% apparently being a very good score, indicating a very skilled dog. These are dogs who hit on known decomp sites, i couldn't find a study for dogs who falsely hit on sites known not to be contaminated. Which would have been more interesting here.)

I think the dogs they used to search for Jessica Lunsford were probably highly trained, but they couldn't track her, nor could the dogs tracking Laci Peterson hit on places where she was known to have been recently. Dogs couldn't track little Skylar (i forget last name, wandered off in the middle of the night from the tent).

I'm just curious. Did more than one dog hit, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    Nothing personal...but does Bill think all of America including the FBI are moronic imbeciles? Come on Bill...you gotta come up with something better than that.
    Bill has probably seen and followed lots of cases where the dogs failed to detect trails or decomp. Anyone who follows these cases has seen cases of unbelievable skill, and baffling cases where it's not clear why the dogs couldn't sniff out the evidence.

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast