LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog.gone.cute

Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10
Reaction score
Good Morning !

I started a thread for this weekend's coverage October 22-23, 2011.

GMA on now ... will post link when available.

May today be the day Baby Lisa is found !

:praying:

Judge Jeanine Pirro Is Live in Kansas City, Missouri With the Latest on Baby Lisa Irwin

The search for Baby Lisa continues and Judge Jeanine Pirro is live at the crime scene with insight, analysis and the latest in the investigation.

Plus, body language expert Tonya Reiman looks at Baby Lisa’s parents and reveals what they aren’t telling.

Catch a must-see Justice with Judge Jeanine, tonight at 9p ET.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/2...paign=Feed:+FoxNewsInsider+(Fox+News+Insider)

The Today Show :

Covering what happened yesterday with HRD dogs ...

Re-showing the video of DB being asked about being "drunk" that night ...

Bill Stanton on now ...

I hope they can do another search... I'm thinking they need to go back to the landfill unfortunately :(

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2011/10/06/news/doc4e8d126a97a3c717320879.txt
Cop Shop: Relatives pray for missing Missouri girl

Found this a tiny bit interesting:

The heart-breaking ordeal involving a missing 10-month-old Kansas City, Mo., girl is weighing especially heavy on the minds of relatives here in Delaware County.

Deborah Netz Bradley, the mother of baby Lisa, is a second cousin to Donna Pretti, an investigator for the Delaware County Medical Examiner’s office, and Eddystone Patrolman Joseph Pretti. Donna and Joe are first cousins.

The lawyer tries to explain the cadaver dog hit:
Joe Tacopina, a New York lawyer hired by a benefactor he has not identified to represent Bradley and Irwin, said the dog could have detected “a dirty diaper or 10 other non-human-remains items.”

But granting that cadaver dogs are trained chiefly to detect decomposing flesh, “There’s really no scenario where this baby, God forbid she was dead, would have decomposed in that short a period of time,” Tacopina told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Friday night.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...il-disturbed/2011/10/22/gIQA30xd5L_story.html

I'm sure our experts on here could argue that.

Bill Stanton says the questions he has include, "is the dog trained" :rolleyes:

What do you reckon are the chances that FBI took an untrained dog there and just called it a "cadaver dog"?

What do you reckon are the chances that FBI took an untrained dog there and just called it a "cadaver dog"?

Oh sure, the FBI regularly brings in untrained dogs to investigations! You know, I thought of offering them my mutt from the pound... What a joke! :rolleyes:

ETA: I guess we can see which way the benefactor wants to go in prolonging the story. So much for just finding the "truth" whichever way that will take him, huh?

Nothing personal...but does Bill think all of America including the FBI are moronic imbeciles? Come on Bill...you gotta come up with something better than that.

I'm sure he didn't mean they just grabbed some dog out of the pound and paraded it through the house, but rather, what type of training the dog had and how skilled the dog is. What history the dog has of being right almost all the time. (Again, in any study I've read in the last years, the dogs can be right ALMOST all the time, with 94% apparently being a very good score, indicating a very skilled dog. These are dogs who hit on known decomp sites, i couldn't find a study for dogs who falsely hit on sites known not to be contaminated. Which would have been more interesting here.)

I think the dogs they used to search for Jessica Lunsford were probably highly trained, but they couldn't track her, nor could the dogs tracking Laci Peterson hit on places where she was known to have been recently. Dogs couldn't track little Skylar (i forget last name, wandered off in the middle of the night from the tent).

I'm just curious. Did more than one dog hit, for example?

Nothing personal...but does Bill think all of America including the FBI are moronic imbeciles? Come on Bill...you gotta come up with something better than that.

Bill has probably seen and followed lots of cases where the dogs failed to detect trails or decomp. Anyone who follows these cases has seen cases of unbelievable skill, and baffling cases where it's not clear why the dogs couldn't sniff out the evidence.

<snipped by me>

&#8220;There&#8217;s really no scenario where this baby, God forbid she was dead, would have decomposed in that short a period of time,&#8221; Tacopina told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Friday night.

Interesting, because from everything I've read, chemical changes begin to occur in the body the moment the heart stops beating. But setting that aside...I'd sure like to know what Tacopina knows, that we don't know, that indicates to him that this was a "short period of time". Is 6 hours a short period of time, in his opinion? Assuming, of course, that the neighbor did see Lisa alive?

Odd, teh says the questions she has include "is BS trained".

There hasn't been an arrest yet or charges filed in the disappearance of Baby Lisa, but JT and BS are he!!-bent on "defending" their clients: Attack the investigation, accuse LE of shoddy police work and untrained search dogs, yada...yada...yada. Oh, and have your client admit that she was drinking to the point of (possibly) blacking out. No body, no case. Horse hash, all of it. Someone get me a barf bag, please :sick:

Also..."cadaver" does not = "rotting corpse", Joe. I may be an "untrained FBI cadaver dog", but even I can tell you that much.

Signed, Mountain Kat's black lab.

I look at it this way, she failed the polygraph. According to Megyn Kelly on Fox, she followed up on that with LE and was told not only did she fail, but she "failed miserably."

Now we have a hit in her bedroom by a cadaver dog.

MOO the writing is on the wall here.

It reminds me of the old saying, "For those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who don't believe no proof is enough."

They can keep spinning, but I have not heard one bit of proof that BS or anyone else has that can convince me that these parents are NOT responsible for the death of Baby Lisa.

JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member