1290 users online (235 members and 1055 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    22 or 32.
    I am sure we/I have come across his work while searching uid.
    1-191 of the Doe missing indexes has around 100 missing women in Texas.
    And 192-till the end, looks like it will have 100 more!

At least they got one off the street.

This situation in Texas is almost just unbelievable.

If those two women had broken ribs.
    I would check for any DNA matches with any of the others found with broken ribs.

And the gun he used. 22 or 32 definitely compare ballistics to find a possible match.

If I were to guess I would say nearly 1/2 of the UID had broken ribs or healed ribs. I believe most of these women were beaten severly before death.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    If I were to guess I would say nearly 1/2 of the UID had broken ribs or healed ribs. I believe most of these women were beaten severly before death.
    I agree.
    Ill wait on the weapon choice.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieC View Post
    I have read a little on this case which seems to be more than one killer, perhaps four or five serial killers along 45. Three are in jail or dead but there are still a couple out there. Houston is a dropoff point for ex-cons with no where to go. They are given one way bus tickets to Houston and turned out on the streets. This provides a very open invitation for such crimes

But many times the crimes are committed by those that seem normal not the Henry Lucas kind however with the sheer number of missing and dead involved, there would have to be more then one killer or just one would killing all the time with no time to work, have a life or whatever, so the numbers would indicate more than one
    Does this mean an organized cult or conspiracy involved? Only if the dumping grounds were all in the same area as is the case in part of the women

I really,really wished the media in Houston (I live here) would be more adament about reporting these cases.There is such a false sense of security.If I was not a member here most of the cases are not even reported or mentioned.No wonder killers feel very comfortable around here dumping bodies.
    I also wished LE would alert the public about these cases.So many woman and teenage girls just dissapear and noone even knows.

Quote Originally Posted by JackAMW View Post
    I have read a little on this case which seems to be more than one killer, perhaps four or five serial killers along 45. Three are in jail or dead but there are still a couple out there. Houston is a dropoff point for ex-cons with no where to go. They are given one way bus tickets to Houston and turned out on the streets. This provides a very open invitation for such crimes

But many times the crimes are committed by those that seem normal not the Henry Lucas kind however with the sheer number of missing and dead involved, there would have to be more then one killer or just one would killing all the time with no time to work, have a life or whatever, so the numbers would indicate more than one
    Does this mean an organized cult or conspiracy involved? Only if the dumping grounds were all in the same area as is the case in part of the women
    BBM

You're absolutely right. It is more than one or two and some so called confessions were bogus. Just attention getters.

What we have is out of control as far as the number of victims. Sometimes it was a single killing and sometimes 2 or 3 killings by the same person.

Look at the methods - MO, the location of the abduction, the age of the victims, the physical characteristics, their race (but not in all cases), whether they were sexually assaulted, and there are many killers. Some killings could be husband or boyfriend, even famiy related. There are not just a few killers involved and they are not all serial killers.

Some can even be out of state killings and dumped in Tx. Others can be killers traveling around and other victims in many locations. Some ex-cons could kill in the area and leave the state. In that case, other victims would show up in other states. That would account for the UID's not being identified in Tx.

jmo
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

District attorney to pursue death penalty against 4 suspects
    After a review of 58 pending capital murder cases, officials with the Harris County District Attorney's Office told KPRC they have decided to seek the death penalty against four defendants in six cases.

(...)

The other cases where the death penalty will be sought involves accused killers David Conley, Lucky Ward and Steven Hobbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2