716 users online (126 members and 590 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 374
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    424

    People Magazine article about Lisa

    Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
    DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

    The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,158
    Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
    DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

    The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.
    That's the best she can do to estimate what time it was when the cat came in? Ridiculous.

    It's kind of like when she last saw Lisa, after he left for work and before she went to bed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,720
    Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
    DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

    The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.
    BBM

    First time I've heard this. So then, she found the kitten on her doorstep?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
    DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

    The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.
    So I wonder where she found the kitten? Did it come off the street while she and neighbor were partying?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,800
    How does she know it wasn't someone else's kitten? It surely wasn't a feral kitten or it would not have snuggled into bed with them that night.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,720
    So then, this kitten didn't have a litter box or food, I take it? Because if it did...Debbie had to have left that house that night...riiiiight?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    30,165
    Getting a dreadful sense about this "kitten."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    How does she know it wasn't someone else's kitten? It surely wasn't a feral kitten or it would not have snuggled into bed with them that night.
    Yep. We once adopted a feral kitten, it spend weeks under the bed. We thought we would have to put it back out on the street, but it eventually came around.
    Just my opinion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Forest Dweller.
    Posts
    10,720
    Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    So then, this kitten didn't have a litter box or food, I take it? Because if it did...Debbie had to have left that house that night...riiiiight?
    Unless someone else got these items and brought them over. DB can't even legally drive.
    Just my opinion


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?
    But is that true what JI says--that he was expected home about 10 pm? Because if that is true, then that changes some things for me. I thought that she might have had some 'adult time' planned with a secret friend perhaps, but not if her fiance was due home at 10 pm.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    But is that true what JI says--that he was expected home about 10 pm? Because if that is true, then that changes some things for me. I thought that she might have had some 'adult time' planned with a secret friend perhaps, but not if her fiance was due home at 10 pm.
    Can you have a husband and a fiancee at the same time?
    Just my opinion

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,328
    Another thing I gathered from the People article:

    The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

    "And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

    Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

    Another tid-bit released:

    Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

    Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

    Source: http://www.people.com/people/article...539176,00.html

    Mel

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    K.C.
    Posts
    99
    Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

    Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by linajoy View Post
    Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

    Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....
    If only that cat could talk.
    Just my opinion

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. New People Magazine article on the KH case
    By chargers2010 in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. Article on How to Vanish in Wired Magazine
    By T-Rex in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 06:25 PM
  3. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 10:19 AM
  4. People Magazine Article
    By Taximom in forum Michelle Young
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 07:23 PM
  5. People Magazine Article on the Ramseys
    By Barbara in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:10 AM

Tags for this Thread