716 users online (126 members and 590 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

People Magazine article about Lisa

Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,
    DB & JI met 3 years ago when she worked at a Payless Shoes.

The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by w1df10wr View Post
    Glanced through the article today at the store. Haven't decided whether to buy it or not yet. The two new things I learned,

The kitten was not in the home before JI went to work at 5:20pm. DB says she found the stray kitten after he left and before she went to bed.
    That's the best she can do to estimate what time it was when the cat came in? Ridiculous.

It's kind of like when she last saw Lisa, after he left for work and before she went to bed.

BBM

First time I've heard this. So then, she found the kitten on her doorstep?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

So I wonder where she found the kitten? Did it come off the street while she and neighbor were partying?

How does she know it wasn't someone else's kitten? It surely wasn't a feral kitten or it would not have snuggled into bed with them that night.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

So then, this kitten didn't have a litter box or food, I take it? Because if it did...Debbie had to have left that house that night...riiiiight?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Getting a dreadful sense about this "kitten."

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    How does she know it wasn't someone else's kitten? It surely wasn't a feral kitten or it would not have snuggled into bed with them that night.
    Yep. We once adopted a feral kitten, it spend weeks under the bed. We thought we would have to put it back out on the street, but it eventually came around.
    Just my opinion

Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    So then, this kitten didn't have a litter box or food, I take it? Because if it did...Debbie had to have left that house that night...riiiiight?
    Unless someone else got these items and brought them over. DB can't even legally drive.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Anyone else thinking someone brought that kitten to Debbie that night?
    But is that true what JI says--that he was expected home about 10 pm? Because if that is true, then that changes some things for me. I thought that she might have had some 'adult time' planned with a secret friend perhaps, but not if her fiance was due home at 10 pm.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    But is that true what JI says--that he was expected home about 10 pm? Because if that is true, then that changes some things for me. I thought that she might have had some 'adult time' planned with a secret friend perhaps, but not if her fiance was due home at 10 pm.
    Can you have a husband and a fiancee at the same time?
    Just my opinion

Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article...539176,00.html

Mel

Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....

Quote Originally Posted by linajoy View Post
    Are DB and JI keeping LE from interviewing the cat? Was the cat drunk?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....
    If only that cat could talk.
    Just my opinion

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast