PA - Newborn found dead on Philadelphia porch, Oct 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
North Philadelphia police are looking to find a mother of a newborn girl who was found wrapped in a towel on a porch this morning. Baby girl was found deceased with her umbilical cord still attached.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/roundhouse/132381468.html

Poor little. Little Miss I am so sorry you never had a chance in this life. RIP.

I wonder if the mother was planning on the baby being found alive and going on to live a happy adopted life.....or was the baby already gone when left on the porch? So sad.

I wonder if the mother was planning on the baby being found alive and going on to live a happy adopted life.....or was the baby already gone when left on the porch? So sad.

That is a good question. The news said the little died of hypothermia so maybe the person who left her was hoping she would be found and cared for.

They left her in a specific spot. They'd have to go up quite a few steps to the porch. There hasn't been much more news about this little doll baby.

That is a good question. The news said the little died of hypothermia so maybe the person who left her was hoping she would be found and cared for.

They left her in a specific spot. They'd have to go up quite a few steps to the porch. There hasn't been much more news about this little doll baby.

Filly, this story broke my heart. So senseless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back