1160 users online (297 members and 863 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Did Dad take a Poly?

I keep reading that Debra took and failed a poly according to her version of the story. Nothing on Dad, I wonder why police would just ask her and not him? Makes no sense unless he did take one and failed, or refused to take one, nothing is mentioned that I read of him taking one. anyone know if he did take one??? I would think they would scream from roof tops if he took one and passed! Which leads me to believe he refused one or failed one and is not talking about it. MOO
    Last edited by imamaze; 10-24-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: changed to correct name
    All Posts are My OPINION only, Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day!

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Very early on JI said that he asked LE about taking one and they told him "no, it doesn't matter" or something to that effect. We've heard nothing since. So, we really don't know if he did actually offer, it he did actually take one and what the results were - nothing. LE refuses to comment on polys - period.

thanks :-) key word: jeremy said...we really dont know if what he is saying is true, I find it hard to believe police would not want to give him one as standard practice since he was the one who found the baby missing? I just read on another thread that someone said he was not asked by LE because he had an alibi, but the problem is he is still the one who first found her missing. If I were Jeremy I would take one just to set the record straight, I dont see him running to take one to prove his innocence. I just get a sinking suspicion because of the fact he never typically worked late, and he was on a side job, and the fact it just happened to be after his cell was turned off for non payment, to many coincidences if you ask me MOO

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

I heard and read the same as WOO. JI keeps telling the media that he offered to take a poly and they told him that it wasn't needed. Maybe it's because his alibi is rock solid, I don't know. Or maybe he is lying, but I doubt it. I think that if he were, LE would have addressed it. They've been pretty verbal about whether or not the parents are cooperating and what they aren't doing, so if he had refused to take one, I would expect it to be public info by now.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I heard and read the same as WOO. JI keeps telling the media that he offered to take a poly and they told him that it wasn't needed. Maybe it's because his alibi is rock solid, I don't know. Or maybe he is lying, but I doubt it. I think that if he were, LE would have addressed it. They've been pretty verbal about whether or not the parents are cooperating and what they aren't doing, so if he had refused to take one, I would expect it to be public info by now.
    BBM

I'm not sure that information would be made public. Remember, LE weren't the ones who disclosed anything about DB's polygraph. She's the one who did that.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

I just cant get passed the fact that that was the only night he worked late EVER...seems strange to me and when you see him speak in interviews he seldom looks anyone in the eyes. MOO

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

JI had his work cell phone in his pocket. Could be that LE pinged it at the very beginning,and it lined up with what he said ? Also,IIRC, there was a camera,or cameras at the Starbucks job where he worked that night...

MOO

I wonder if JI is still working? I understand they have a child "missing" but I also understand that they are broke.. Are they just selling story's to get by now or?
    Praying for Kyron, Haleigh, and Baby Lisa...

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostGone View Post
    I wonder if JI is still working? I understand they have a child "missing" but I also understand that they are broke.. Are they just selling story's to get by now or?
    OMG...would you actually go to work if your 10 month old daughter was missing?????? JMO but I don't think most people would be worried about money at a time like this...just saying!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGraph View Post
    I just cant get passed the fact that that was the only night he worked late EVER...seems strange to me and when you see him speak in interviews he seldom looks anyone in the eyes. MOO
    I can't use that against him. I hardly ever look anyone in the eye. I was raised by a stepfather with Asperger's Syndrome, so eye contact simply wasn't taught to me as a child. I still think he might know something, but it's just supposition.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

People magazine Oct 31st 2011, news stand edition not internet article

Page 50 ~(She says police didn't test Irwin because they verified his whereabouts.) - this would be regarding a JI polygraph, the she means DB.

I keep reading that Lisa took and failed a poly according to her version of the story. Nothing on Dad, I wonder why police would just ask her and not him? Makes no sense unless he did take one and failed, or refused to take one, nothing is mentioned that I read of him taking one. anyone know if he did take one??? I would think they would scream from roof tops if he took one and passed! Which leads me to believe he refused one or failed one and is not talking about it. MOO
    FINALLY! A thread dedicated to questions surrounding the FATHER! Thank you, PolyGraph

I have also mentioned in my few posts thus far that it bothers me that it appears LE did not give JI a poly. It actually is a bit disturbing IMO. And again, can anyone verify what time JI actually left work? Does LE know FOR SURE what he did between the time he left work and the time he called 911? I am EXTREMELY interested as to why, if JI was NOT given a poly, why NOT???

MOO

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I can't use that against him. I hardly ever look anyone in the eye. I was raised by a stepfather with Asperger's Syndrome, so eye contact simply wasn't taught to me as a child. I still think he might know something, but it's just supposition.
    great point! i of all people should know that, my son is PDD. he NEVER looks anyone in the eyes, except maybe me when hes sick or not feeling good or guilty of something. lol.
    I dont know Im having a hard time fence sitting on this one, Maybe when more comes out we will have more insight on Jeremy. Im trying hard to give him the benefit of the doubt but its not working.

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

You know even if he was not the one who did anything, he still could very well know who took the baby, if he didnt initiate it, maybe he sold the baby, maybe.... like in another case I was just made aware of...maybe he even had a mistress we dont know about take the baby out of revenge??? one never knows, I think police skipped over him way to fast....MOO

WHERE IS HALEIGH???

[SIGPIC]

You know even if he was not the one who did anything, he still could very well know who took the baby, if he didnt initiate it, maybe he sold the baby, maybe.... like in another case I was just made aware of...maybe he even had a mistress we dont know about take the baby out of revenge??? one never knows, I think police skipped over him way to fast....MOO

BBM

I agree 100%! I'm wondering if LE is realizing that now???

I also have been wanting to know if JI ASKED to work night shift or if he was ASSIGNED night shift.

And it is entirely possible that JI had his reasons to make baby Lisa disappear... I agree with you PolyGraph that revenge is a definite possibility, I wondered if maybe JI is not Lisa's bio father, or if he suspected such. Or if he has his eye on someone else and didn't want to deal with the hassle of another custody battle if he left DB.

I keep asking myself, if little Lisa was not abducted by a stranger or by someone known to DB/JI and with their knowledge, and if her disappearance is not due to an accident with subsequent cover-up, who would benefit from her disappearance? Heavens I hate to even type that !!!!

MOO

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast