1026 users online (198 members and 828 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

New thread for today!

Prayers for Lisa.
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

The neighbor on the Today Show said the baby in the man's arms just had a diaper on.

Does it no occur to JT that this man possibly was carrying out a dead baby to dispose of for the Irwin family. JMO

I didn't pick up anything new except that it was Franzia boxed wine and that the box was empty

How much of the interior of the home did they show? I missed the first part but saw when the reporter pointed out the empty box of wine on the stove!
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    How much of the interior of the home did they show? I missed the first part but saw when the reporter pointed out the empty box of wine on the stove!
    He made a complete circle of the interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigh Sister View Post
    I didn't pick up anything new except that it was Franzia boxed wine and that the box was empty
    ++

I knew that was a box o' Franzia and posted so last night.

Glad to see that's confirmed.

MOO

Mel

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    I know some people have posted in other threads that they don't care about DB getting her hair done, but it infuriates me!!! (not their opinion, but the fact that she did it) I watched the Today Show segment and when it was over, I was still fuming about it.

Prayers Lisa is found today.

Re: Experiment last night, I'm none for the worse, no headache at all. Considering that bottle was $4 or close to it, if I drank to get smashed it would evidently take a lot and I'd not spend it for it.

GMA-a bit more video of lawyer in the home. Shows a bit of the basement, master br and boys br. She also points out LE emptied the wine box to compare what was left to what was consumed. ok dokie then!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by madge View Post
    Prayers Lisa is found today.

Re: Experiment last night, I'm none for the worse, no headache at all. Considering that bottle was $4 or close to it, if I drank to get smashed it would evidently take a lot and I'd not spend it for it.
    Well you're up and at em early Glad the experiment left you none to worse for wear!

I got a kick out of hearing you open that poor bottle of wine with a screwdriver.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    GMA-a bit more video of lawyer in the home. Shows a bit of the basement, master br and boys br. She also points out LE emptied the wine box to compare what was left to what was consumed. ok dokie then!
    She also showed that the carpet was still in the bedroom, so police didn't take it which she seemed to make a big deal out of.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Huh? As in the kitchen sink type of experiment? I would have thought they might confiscate it as evidence vs. leaving it on the counter.

I guess that explains why it was empty.

I don't trust what the lawyers are saying. I'm pretty sure LE knows what they are doing. Here's hoping for finding LI today, and an arrest shortly thereafter.

Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast