LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

twall

Reaction score
New thread for today!

Prayers for Lisa.

The neighbor on the Today Show said the baby in the man's arms just had a diaper on.

Does it no occur to JT that this man possibly was carrying out a dead baby to dispose of for the Irwin family. JMO

I didn't pick up anything new except that it was Franzia boxed wine and that the box was empty

How much of the interior of the home did they show? I missed the first part but saw when the reporter pointed out the empty box of wine on the stove!

How much of the interior of the home did they show? I missed the first part but saw when the reporter pointed out the empty box of wine on the stove!

He made a complete circle of the interior.

I didn't pick up anything new except that it was Franzia boxed wine and that the box was empty
++

I knew that was a box o' Franzia and posted so last night.

Glad to see that's confirmed.

MOO

Mel

I know some people have posted in other threads that they don't care about DB getting her hair done, but it infuriates me!!! (not their opinion, but the fact that she did it) I watched the Today Show segment and when it was over, I was still fuming about it.

Prayers Lisa is found today.

Re: Experiment last night, I'm none for the worse, no headache at all. Considering that bottle was $4 or close to it, if I drank to get smashed it would evidently take a lot and I'd not spend it for it.

GMA-a bit more video of lawyer in the home. Shows a bit of the basement, master br and boys br. She also points out LE emptied the wine box to compare what was left to what was consumed. ok dokie then!

Prayers Lisa is found today.

Re: Experiment last night, I'm none for the worse, no headache at all. Considering that bottle was $4 or close to it, if I drank to get smashed it would evidently take a lot and I'd not spend it for it.

Well you're up and at em early :) Glad the experiment left you none to worse for wear!

I got a kick out of hearing you open that poor bottle of wine with a screwdriver. :floorlaugh:

GMA-a bit more video of lawyer in the home. Shows a bit of the basement, master br and boys br. She also points out LE emptied the wine box to compare what was left to what was consumed. ok dokie then!

She also showed that the carpet was still in the bedroom, so police didn't take it which she seemed to make a big deal out of.

Huh? As in the kitchen sink type of experiment? I would have thought they might confiscate it as evidence vs. leaving it on the counter.

:waitasec:

I guess that explains why it was empty.

I don't trust what the lawyers are saying. I'm pretty sure LE knows what they are doing. Here's hoping for finding LI today, and an arrest shortly thereafter.

Huh? As in the kitchen sink type of experiment? I would have thought they might confiscate it as evidence vs. leaving it on the counter.

The box was on the counter and she lifted the bag out showing it was empty, her thought was police drained the box to measure how much was left vs. how much DB drank that night. HTH's!

Wonder why their lawyer needs to lie each time, saying cadaver dogs probably just hit on diapers smell (they don't)- if they are not guilty of doing anything wrong wouldn't they want to pursue that finding, not try to deny it?

She also showed that the carpet was still in the bedroom, so police didn't take it which she seemed to make a big deal out of.

Yes, that was on GMA yesterday morning. They did a segment with the lawyer walking through the home.

Wonder why their lawyer needs to lie each time, saying cadaver dogs probably just hit on diapers smell (they don't)- if they are not guilty of doing anything wrong wouldn't they want to pursue that finding, not try to deny it?

Not sure what they could say. "The cadaver dog hit in the bedroom and we fully believe it, but our clients had nothing to do with it."?

ETA - Probably should have just said, "We have no comment" rather than trying to come up with wild explanations.

Nope, LE didn't take it, it is sitting on the stove plain as the nose on my face.

I want to ask the lawyer if she's sure there was any leftover wine for LE to take or did Debra and her guest polish it off that Monday night? hmmmmm?

Want to clarify the lawyer alleged LE drained the bag for comparison reasons and it is not a fact. Got in a bit of a hurry when posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23