GUILTY IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
East Dubuque teen Chyenne Kircher missing

14-year-old East Dubuque High School freshman Chyenne Kircher told her parents she was going to a friend's house between 3-4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 12.
Later that evening, about 11 p.m. a note, that appears to have been written by Kircher, was found in a car. The note indicated she was not coming home.

more here:

http://galenagazette.com/main.asp?SectionID=142

It looks as though Chyenne has run away, but since she's only 14, I personally am concerned for her safety. I thought that maybe by starting a thread here, someone who knows where Chyenne is or even Chyenne herself, might be alerted and come forward with her location.

police have no leads, please if anyone knows anything please contact the police! Thank you!

Praying Chyenne is safe and will choose to call or come home soon.

15713375_BG1.jpg

Come home soon Chyenne...
Lots of people are worried about you!

Just posting to say I hope that Cheyenne comes home soon. 14 is far too young to be out there on her own. :(

Praying for Chyenne and her family!

LilTexans - I love your avatar! :)

No word of her as today. Doesn't seem to be anyone searching. Nobody...family....police...people have asked to search wooded areas but was told the police didnt want them too. Don;t understand what the thinking is here....I thought they should have had a media blitz on her right away to see if anyone has seen her. But I guess when they found a note, and they think she might have run away they dont get overly excited....how long does she have to be missing before they turn it to a higher authority?

I hope she is found soon, safe, and returns home to finish growing up. Teens feel like nobody understands and life is too hard, but running away is one of the worst solutions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back