Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    RIP Chyenne. The ripple effect extends around the globe. Please if any of the extended community is struggling with this outcome, contact all available resources to help deal with the distress.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mountain Misst For This Useful Post:

The note that was left at the beginning of the case, where she wrote that she wasn't coming home, where was that found in relation to this arrest?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

I for one am sincerely glad he had a small sliver of conscience come over him. Chyenne was found, she can be buried, and we do not have to go through a trial that often inflicts additional pain on the victim's family and friends. I wish he had confessed earlier, but how many cases do we know that never have this sort of resolution. How many times have we watched someone who is guilty to free to a technicality or worse a bad prosecution.

RIP Chyenne
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195327

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    The note that was left at the beginning of the case, where she wrote that she wasn't coming home, where was that found in relation to this arrest?
    I hope the following article helps with what you're looking for.

Hay said Abbas also was behind a note from Kircher found shortly after her disappearance, which led police to believe she had run away from home. The note, according to Hay, had been written by Kircher as part of a “prank” she and Abbas had once planned but never carried out.

Though the note was written by Kircher, Hay said Abbas told investigators that he had suggested some of its wording, including a section asking family members not to search for her and that she didn’t want to be found.

http://www.thonline.com/news/breakin...tml?mode=story

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Friday For This Useful Post:

Life sentence without parole. Justice is served.

http://www.kwwl.com/story/24156607/2...hyenne-kircher

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mountain Misst For This Useful Post:

I was directed to this thread from SAR on Cassie Compton (another missing girl who is not getting enough media coverage), and let me tell ya - this was one sobering, horrifying read. Poor Chyenne! My heart goes out to her soul and her family. A tragedy that could have been prevented. As a society we are never doing enough to protect our children. It's so frustrating and heartbreaking.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meraxes For This Useful Post:

Cheyenne crosses my mind often as her story haunted me and still does. What a bright and beautiful child who would have had such a promising future if only just one person would have stepped in. So many saw it, so many 'felt' it, yet nothing was done. So many opportunities missed, so many balls drop. It makes my heart sad.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KristiDFW For This Useful Post:

I always remember her videos and how people around town all knew her. So sad

MOO!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissUnderstood For This Useful Post:

I still don't understand how he was charged more than once for murder.
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

18. The Following User Says Thank You to leighmarker For This Useful Post:

I don't know about the murder charges, and how that works, but have seen it in multiple cases. But anyway, I don't care if he was charged with 100 murder charges! He killed this precious child, knowing no one gave a dayum and wouldn't be looking for her!! Then continued to live in the same house with her siblings, and Mom like nothing had happened. I will not forget Cheyenne like so many did. I wish I had known her and could have taken her under my wing. Every time I see Cheyenne's thread bumped up, it brings up my anger and pain for Cheyenne.

How in the name of hades was she just forgotten??? How do you live each day not knowing where your child is, your sister is, your niece is, your neighbor is, you school mate is??? HOW???

Gone, and sadly just forgotten by so many in her life.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Was thinking about Chy tonight.
    I still wonder if he pled guilty to hide something more.
    It just seems so strange that he would suddenly grow a conscience.

I would find it more believable if she had been buried somewhere far away.
    But she was right there and he was okay with that for 700+ days...

What triggered him to grow some remorse?
    Generally criminals grow remorse and plead guilty to save themselves.
    To avoid the death penalty, or because they know the evidence is overwhelming.

I am baffled in this case, since they didn't even find a cause of death at autopsy.
    What triggered him to plead guilty when he was okay with her buried in the backyard for so long?
    Maybe it was genuine remorse... I just have a hard time believing it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34