Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: IL - Chyenne Kircher, 14, East Dubuque, 12 Oct 2011 - *ARREST*

I was directed to this thread from SAR on Cassie Compton (another missing girl who is not getting enough media coverage), and let me tell ya - this was one sobering, horrifying read. Poor Chyenne! My heart goes out to her soul and her family. A tragedy that could have been prevented. As a society we are never doing enough to protect our children. It's so frustrating and heartbreaking.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meraxes For This Useful Post:

Cheyenne crosses my mind often as her story haunted me and still does. What a bright and beautiful child who would have had such a promising future if only just one person would have stepped in. So many saw it, so many 'felt' it, yet nothing was done. So many opportunities missed, so many balls drop. It makes my heart sad.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KristiDFW For This Useful Post:

I always remember her videos and how people around town all knew her. So sad

MOO!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissUnderstood For This Useful Post:

I still don't understand how he was charged more than once for murder.
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

I don't know about the murder charges, and how that works, but have seen it in multiple cases. But anyway, I don't care if he was charged with 100 murder charges! He killed this precious child, knowing no one gave a dayum and wouldn't be looking for her!! Then continued to live in the same house with her siblings, and Mom like nothing had happened. I will not forget Cheyenne like so many did. I wish I had known her and could have taken her under my wing. Every time I see Cheyenne's thread bumped up, it brings up my anger and pain for Cheyenne.

How in the name of hades was she just forgotten??? How do you live each day not knowing where your child is, your sister is, your niece is, your neighbor is, you school mate is??? HOW???

Gone, and sadly just forgotten by so many in her life.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021