Identified! WA - Snohomish Co., Badly decomposed body, Oct'11 - Russell Keener

Detectives aren't aware of any missing person cases right now that this could be linked to.

Really? What about Lindsey Baum?

I hope they check to make sure it's not Susan Powell. I'm sure she's just bones by now, but the article doesn't really state what state the body is in.

"The body was discovered shortly after 2 p.m. today by brush cutters trimming near some power lines. The body possibly has been there for months. It's so decomposed it hasn't been determined yet whether it's a man or a woman or how the person might have died. Detectives aren't aware of any missing person cases right now that this could be linked to.

MOO

Mel

This body was found in my old neighborhood, less than a mile from my old apartment. My bets, looking at NAMUS alone and based on just location:

Russell Keener, missing 9/11/11, missing from that zip code, if it's been long enough for the decomposition

Kelsey Collins, missing 5/9/09, since I can see this being a route to the park and ride terminal 128th/Airport

But then again, it's only a few miles off the freeway (I-5) so anything is possible. It's right up against a little airport (no commercial flights) and as with most of Everett, has lots of alder trees and lots of scrubby brush. While traffic would flow through this area, there isn't much there except a few coffee stands. To the north, in apartments a mile or so north of where I lived (maybe 3 miles away), there is heavy drug activity.

Sigh...hate that they keep finding them, this one isn't very far from where they found Snohomish County Jane Doe.

The Snohomish County Medical Examiner has identified a body found Monday by workers trimming brush in south Everett.

The dead man is Russell L. Keener, 48, of Everett. The cause and manner of his death remained under investigation, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office.

http://heraldnet.com/article/201110...-found-in-brush-was-48-year-old-Everett-man-

Rest in peace Russell. This is my first correct guess!

Thank God we aren't aware of what happens to our bodies after we pass. Rest peacefully, Robert. I hope you are now in a wonderful place. And I hope this brings closure to those who knew and loved you the most.

Rest In Peace, Russell. :rose:

I hope they find out what happened to him. Blessings to his family and friends. :heart:

And...

Congratulations on the guess, jwpmoyer! :)

The Snohomish County Medical Examiner has identified a body found Monday by workers trimming brush in south Everett.

The dead man is Russell L. Keener, 48, of Everett. The cause and manner of his death remained under investigation, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office.

http://heraldnet.com/article/201110...-found-in-brush-was-48-year-old-Everett-man-

Rest in peace Russell. This is my first correct guess!

Good on ya JW!

I'm glad to hear Russell has been brought home.

Mel

Rest in Peace Russell. Thank God his family has him back and knows what happened. Peace for his family and friends.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back