1118 users online (221 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Names of Jurors just Released

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GenaBena, my only sibling,
    In the time line of life, it wasn't supposed to happen this way.
    We were supposed to grow old together.
    Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
    October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
    That annoying time between naps.

You may discuss this topic here; however, you may NOT sleuth the jurors and post your findings on this website. Please keep the topic of discussion limited to the makeup of the jury, gender, occupation, etc., and how that may have affected the outcome of the trial.

Any sleuthing of the juror's personal lives, addresses or public records will not be tolerated.

Thank you in advance for posting responsibly.

I wonder how they feel about the delay of the release, this morning? Personally, I don't care fore recurring nightmares, I would have wanted it all over and done with (given their quickness with the verdict itself, I sort of get that "over and done with" vibe from them). I suppose we'll be hearing from a few.

mo

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I wonder how they feel about the delay of the release, this morning? Personally, I don't care fore recurring nightmares, I would have wanted it all over and done with (given their quickness with the verdict itself, I sort of get that "over and done with" vibe from them). I suppose we'll be hearing from a few.

mo
    You may be right there. They have created a bit of a nightmare. In a way, they'd have been better off getting this whole part of it over and done with.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

attn off OCA and her pathetic disguise and back on the <modsnips> who caused this travesty. I like.

I loathe them almost as much as I loathe Casey Anthony! How could 12 educated people get it do wrong.

Yes, it is going to be interesting to see if anyone at all chases them for an interview. Looking at the occupations of the jurors, and that some are parents and grandparents - it is inconceivable to me that they voted the way the did.

I'm not sure I'm ready for the excuses and the whining that we didn't know or hear what everyone else knew - didn't know Baez's statements throughout the whole trial are now just called theories/lies, or that they felt heavily pressured by one or two people on the jury as they came to their decision.

There just isn't any excuse, any explanation - there isn't anything they can say that will have me "resting easy" with their decision. And I do think they themselves brought on all the derision that's come their way since they waltzed out from the jury room with their decision. Not for me.....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

I totally agree with what HHBP said about the media in this article.
    He condemned the media saying the broadcast of Anthony trial, "devolved into cheap, soap-opera like entertainment." Also saying Florida Public record laws have, "become simply a tool to sell a story."

As for the jurors names being released, I am hoping the cooling down period was long enough for the kooks (as SC a jury consultant in this article called them) to have found something else to be kooky about. For the majority of people who have followed the case, and have been unhappy with the verdict, I doubt there is anything that can be said by these jurors that will appease the majority.

I think most, if not all the jurors will talk, at least briefly to the media, since their names are now out there. They have had three months to figure out how they will defend the verdict, and I think they will defend the verdict. I think they will all claim the prosecution did not present the evidence necessary to come to a verdict of guilty. They will claim there was a lot of circumstantial evidence, however, the prosecution failed to tie this evidence together in a way that eliminated reasonable doubt.

Regardless of what they say, the majority will always believe that KC is guilty, and that these 12 arrived at the wrong verdict. The media used the Sunshine Law as a tool to sell the public a story, and the story they sold to the public was that KC is guilty. It will be interesting to see what type of picture the media will try to paint about these jurors.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Gandhi

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I loathe them almost as much as I loathe Casey Anthony! How could 12 educated people get it do wrong.
    Exactly. I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by thedeviledadvocate View Post
    He condemned the media saying the broadcast of Anthony trial, "devolved into cheap, soap-opera like entertainment." Also saying Florida Public record laws have, "become simply a tool to sell a story."

As for the jurors names being released, I am hoping the cooling down period was long enough for the kooks (as SC a jury consultant in this article called them) to have found something else to be kooky about. For the majority of people who have followed the case, and have been unhappy with the verdict, I doubt there is anything that can be said by these jurors that will appease the majority.

I think most, if not all the jurors will talk, at least briefly to the media, since their names are now out there. They have had three months to figure out how they will defend the verdict, and I think they will defend the verdict. I think they will all claim the prosecution did not present the evidence necessary to come to a verdict of guilty. They will claim there was a lot of circumstantial evidence, however, the prosecution failed to tie this evidence together in a way that eliminated reasonable doubt.

Regardless of what they say, the majority will always believe that KC is guilty, and that these 12 arrived at the wrong verdict. The media used the Sunshine Law as a tool to sell the public a story, and the story they sold to the public was that KC is guilty. It will be interesting to see what type of picture the media will try to paint about these jurors.

With all due respect, I don't really think the media is to blame. The facts were there and in the court of public opinion, CA killed her daughter. Media or no media, it wasn't just a story, it was the truth.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Just curious why they can not be sleuthed..It no different than anyone elses personel info gets sleuthed and put on here.. I wanna know more about them and their personel lives it might make it clearer why they came to their decision. I mean it is public info. So is it ok to release personal info on suspected killers and witnesses to crimes, just not them? Again not trying to start anything, just curious why its ok for some and not others
    It's better to let people think you're and idiot, than to open your mouth & prove them right.

Oh gosh, that's awful
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    Oh gosh, that's awful
    You sound surprised at the news. It was announced a long time ago that their names would be released. Or am i reading your post incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by thedeviledadvocate View Post

BBM - Words from a judge who handed out media packets to the jury. Pot meet kettle JBP.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    You sound surprised at the news. It was announced a long time ago that their names would be released. Or am i reading your post incorrectly?

yes I know it was announced, I just had hoped it wouldn't happen for a very long time
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast