1075 users online (203 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Deborah Bradley's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa?

Sean Bradley says:
    ---he and Deborah are still married b/c they simply can’t afford to get a divorce
    ---she has always been a good mom
    --"I’m still confused by what’s going on, this is craziness to me".
    ---has been interviewed by the FBI
    ---hasn’t spoken to Deborah, or seen their son in 2 years
    --"I’m concerned about him and want to make sure he’s safe".
    --"I miss him and would love to have him back".
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-22-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: broken link

If there was dirt on her, or bad blood between them, he could have come out swinging. I think it does say something that her estranged husband didn't go for the jugular, especially given how the media coverage has been on this case.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    If there was dirt on her, or bad blood between them, he could have come out swinging. I think it does say something that her estranged husband didn't go for the jugular, especially given how the media coverage has been on this case.
    Well yeah.. but it would be the pot calling the kettle black... he hasn't seen his son for two years...

AND so does this mean she has three babies all with different fathers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Holmes View Post
    Well yeah.. but it would be the pot calling the kettle black... he hasn't seen his son for two years...

I don't think we're supposed to be discussing the other kids, but only two of the kids are her bio kids.

No. The 3rd child is Jeremy's, with a different mother.

I wonder why he hasn't spoken to Deborah in 2 years? Maybe they've kept in contact via email and snail mail. And maybe he's kept in contact with his son that way, too. It does make me wonder.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    It was reported early on (like day three???) that he was deployed...

It was reported today in this video that he is in the reserves... with that being said, (I am an army wife of 18 years) reservists usually are deployed around 18 months minimum with the training that required beforehand.... could have something to do with that I am sure (and also why they have put off divorcing possibly??... not impossible to do while deployed but most likely much easier to do when boots are back on the ground in the US)

moo

FTR-Her name is not Deborah Irwin. It is Deborah Bradley.

oh pfffftttt...they can't afford a divorce. I divorced my ex and we did it all by ourselves with about 300 bucks. You're telling me that in 2 years the two of them couldn't scrape together enough funds for paperwork and a filing fee?

And he hasn't spoken to DB or his son (for goodness sake) for 2 years. How does he know she's a good mom? I wonder if he's even paying to support his son? It would be a good reason to give her a glowing review if he isn't.

I'm calling bull=chit.

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    oh pfffftttt...they can't afford a divorce. I divorced my ex and we did it all by ourselves with about 300 bucks. You're telling me that in 2 years the two of them couldn't scrape together enough funds for paperwork and a filing fee?

I'm calling bull=chit.

MOO

Mel

IIRC, he's been deployed. He's in the military.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

And he hasn't spoken to DB or his son (for goodness sake) for 2 years. How does he know she's a good mom? I wonder if he's even paying to support his son? It would be a good reason to give her a glowing review if he isn't.

I'm calling bull=chit.

MOO

Mel
    It depends on the parties divorcing. There is no way in the world I'd file papers without having an attorney advise me when it comes to my ex.

We don't know what the issues were or if an attorney was required or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Marah View Post
    Wow. That barely looks like her to me.
    I know. The first thing I thought was "who's that"? I wonder how old that piccie is.

With so much focus on Lisa, and the information we're getting in general, I actually never stopped to think how difficult this must be for Sean Bradley. Regardless of whether or not one believes DB or JI had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter, Sean must be incredibly concerned for his son. I know I would be.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    With so much focus on Lisa, and the information we're getting in general, I actually never stopped to think how difficult this must be for Sean Bradley. Regardless of whether or not one believes DB or JI had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter, Sean must be incredibly concerned for his son. I know I would be.
    He said he hasn't talked to them or seen them in two years. Concern??? jmo
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It depends on the parties divorcing. There is no way in the world I'd file papers without having an attorney advise me when it comes to my ex.

We don't know what the issues were or if an attorney was required or not?
    It's been 2 years. If there was a property settlement, or alimony/child support to sort out, I would hope DB would have taken care of it by now. If there's money to be had, custody issues to determine, I personally wouldn't wait 2 years or longer to bring it to resolution. Good night - the husband could just swing in and take the child since they are both in fact still married to each other.

In the back of my mind I think it may just be a paperwork thing that neither one of them can't be bothered to sort out.

I could be wrong, but that's how I'm taking it. Just my opinion, in my opinion only, etc., etc., etc.

Mel

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast