Man Comes Back From Dead When Wife Says Goodbye

Amazing story - Thank you so much for posting this!

MYSTICROSEThank you so much for posting this! What an uplifting story!!

I just love the hospital humor: "He didn't listen to anything WE said! But when his wife talked, he listened!"

I have shared a similar story in the past. My BIL was run over by a drunk driver, and horribly injured. He had massive burns, bones that had been pulverized, bones broken and sticking through the skin, a closed head injury, so many injuries I can't even list them all. He was in the trauma center, and hooked up to all kinds of machines when he flat-lined. His family was "invited in" to say goodbye, and when he heard the voice of my sister (his wife) his heart began to beat again. It shocked the crud out of us and out of the trauma center personnel!

Once he was stable, when we would walk into his ICU room and talk to him, his heart-rate would pick up, his blood pressure would improve. Love has power, friends!

I TRULY believe that hearing is the last sense to go. Never miss an opportunity to speak to your loved ones! Even if they've flat-lined! If they don't come back, I believe they still HEAR you, and since I also believe words are alive and powerful, I believe those words you speak will be beneficial, both to yourself and the one at the door of eternity.

wow....your subconscious is still listening.

Sounds like the guy just couldn't let her have the last word!

Seriously though, don't give up on people. Humans can be amazingly resilient, and miracles can and do happen daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back