Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ! 24 years ago today your parents were blessed with your presence. Today, we keep the faith that you will show back up on your own. You were born a fighter and we continue to believe you are out there fighting to come back home. We all love you and miss you very much!

Please join us tonight to celebrate TJ's birthday and keep his spirits high. It will be at 6pm at Papa's Ice House (314 Pruitt Road Spring, Texas 77380).
    http://www.facebook.com/bringTJhome
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    So heartbreaking. Thanks for posting that, SurfieTX.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Holidays difficult for families with missing loved ones

Two area families spent the holiday giving thanks and praying for answers as they search and hope for any clue of their missing loved ones. They mysteriously disappeared nearly two months ago, and this day just isn't the same without them.

[snip]

TJ Murray went missing from a Spring sports bar back in October. On Wednesday, the Murray family held a vigil for TJ's 24th birthday, and they spent the Thanksgiving holiday with still no word of his whereabouts.

[snip]

Janelle just cleaned out TJ's apartment at Sam Houston State University, finding his cherished Sunshine Kids pin that he received after beating leukemia at age five. She wears that now -- a symbol of his strength, giving her hope that one day she will know what happened to her son.

More: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8444644

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Oh man, and he's childhood cancer survivor? This is awful. His poor family. I hope LE is on this case like white on rice.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Volunteers sought to help search for missing student

Family and friends are still hoping that Thomas Murray Jr. will return home safely.

The Sam Houston State student has been missing for close to two months and law enforcement officials have not been able to find any solid leads in the case. Now a group of Murray’s friends are going to take to the streets to try to find the 24-year-old who was last seen at a sports bar in Montgomery County on Oct. 19.

On Sunday, a group of close to 50 people will be searching an area in Spring from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and they ask that anyone with ATVs or horses join in on the search.

More: http://itemonline.com/local/x1940557...issing-student

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Searchers hold out hope at finding missing Murray

It’s been almost two months since Sam Houston University student TJ Murray went missing in the Spring area, but a search party of family, friends and those who never even met Murray held out hope for clues to his location Sunday.

More: http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/sprin...eec114223.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

nothing on this young man yet...young people usually talk a lot,surprise nothing being said in this case..hoping TJ comes home soon

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:

No news on TJ...so sad...I am so sorry for his family, am thinking of them tonight...and hope that they get their son/brother/loved one back soon...somehow.
    Just my opinion, of course.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Hoping this isn't TJ

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Boy-Scouts-find-man-s-body/-/1735978/7582330/-/4mvfsn/-/index.html

Deputies said the man, believed to be 20 to 30 years old, was naked. He has tattoos of a club, spade, diamond and heart on his arms.
    Last edited by jodierenee; 01-02-2012 at 08:41 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jodierenee For This Useful Post:

I can't find any info about tattoos, only scars on both knees...I do hope he is found, but hate to think in this way, and naked

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

So the body found in Tomball is NOT TJ...he has no tattoos.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jodierenee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jodierenee View Post
    So the body found in Tomball is NOT TJ...he has no tattoos.
    Has this been released, or did you hear it for sure? Thanks.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Sorry, here's the link about the body found...identified as Brooks Dietrich Bierwirth.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cypre...9bb2963f4.html

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jodierenee For This Useful Post:

I think LE must have SOME idea on where he might be. They've been so tight-lipped about it it's crazy! Before joining here I had been keeping tabs on his missing persons facebook page and asked once why LE hasn't released info regarding his cell phone (whether it was used before/after calling his dad), and whether or not the fight was caught on camera. My comment was deleted the next day though. I did read somewhere on there that the guy he was in an altercation with passed a lie detector and was bragging about it on facebook. I'm just really confused as to why this case seems to be going nowhere, but then again I guess this happens all the time in missing persons cases. Hope TJ is found safe and alive and just needed a break.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CellarDoor For This Useful Post:

Actually there was another body found near Tomball in Faulkey Gulley off Louetta near Cypress Creek. Male in his 20's. His name though i believe by researching around is Nick Fenstermacher. He was found by two neighborhood boys on Dec. 29th around noon. I live right by this Gulley where they found the body. In researching that case I found out about TJ. It is so sad that there has been hardly any mention of this young man. I know the area very well but without any news or names or anything to go on, it is difficult to find out any information.

I do not understand why there has been no news whatsoever about this and I live in the area. Have we heard anything about who the girlfriend was? Does the family have a PI?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txanmom For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast