Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Slyon, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. One can only imagine what you and your family must be going through. I pray the Lord will help you find your sister, Catherine. God bless you and your family. Just remember there are people here who care!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snowbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    Slyon, I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. Thank you for your comments, you made some great points that are important for us to remember. Again, I'm sorry for your family's loss.

Thanks Truman,

But please don't stop voicing your opinions, it certainly is not bothering me, I have heard quite a few diverse opinions for the last 8 months and I think it is important for everyone to have their say.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slyon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    I do hope you are able to lay Catherine to rest. Having had a family member murdered, actually 2 of them, I am aware of how the courts work. I wish you luck.

I will be watching the Federal gun case, I have alerts on it.

Thanks Jacie, yeah it well, basically sucks the life out of you to go through it, I can only imagine as I'm headed down the same road that you have been down.
    The investigation alone has been quite a journey for me to get through.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slyon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slyon View Post
    Thanks Jacie, yeah it well, basically sucks the life out of you to go through it, I can only imagine as I'm headed down the same road that you have been down.
    The investigation alone has been quite a journey for me to get through.
    I am so sorry that you have had to face this. We are in the Northern Black Hills, if there is anything we can do to help, please say so. When there are future searches, please advise ahead of time, if possible. We need a few hours lead time and have found out about searches after the fact.

I appreciate your being here on WS and hope that we can help you. Even if you need to vent, we are good listeners. take care, Jacie

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

I am so sorry that you have had to face this. We are in the Northern Black Hills, if there is anything we can do to help, please say so. When there are future searches, please advise ahead of time, if possible. We need a few hours lead time and have found out about searches after the fact.

I appreciate your being here on WS and hope that we can help you. Even if you need to vent, we are good listeners. take care, Jacie

Actually if you are interested in helping there are other ways to search besides ground searches which I can discuss with you privately. And yes, I will take all the help that I can get for my Sis.

Or message me here in this website and we can exchange emails (I keep forgetting how to do that myself, but I do know how to retrieve messages) I am on facebook too if anyone would like to share their concerns or comments or to just talk with me. We can exchange emails there too if you like. Here is my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/temie.lyon

I appreciate you being here too Jacie, thanks so much for your input.

Our family misses Catherine dearly.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to slyon For This Useful Post:

Also as far as searches, they have been on going for some time now. But most are done with out the public due to the rough terrain that South Dakota has, it would be too dangerous for most of us to trek. Some places the officials can't even risk bringing dogs or vehicles in. So mostly there are professional search/rescue teams trained to do those kinds of deep searches.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slyon For This Useful Post:

Actually if you are interested in helping there are other ways to search besides ground searches which I can discuss with you privately. And yes, I will take all the help that I can get for my Sis.

Or message me here in this website and we can exchange emails (I keep forgetting how to do that myself, but I do know how to retrieve messages) I am on facebook too if anyone would like to share their concerns or comments or to just talk with me. We can exchange emails there too if you like. Here is my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/temie.lyon

I sent a request to you on Facebook... I hope that's OK.
    If I can help in any way, please send it my way.
    ...Always remembering the missing...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to M86 For This Useful Post:

I am so sorry.

I sent a PM and am headed to FB. It was 107 here yesterday and I got sick from the heat so still moving slowly today.

To send a PM, click on the user name and a box drops down w/several options. You can either choose a 'private message' or 'public message'.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

Matthew Tornquist pled not guilty of killing his mother.

Click to read article

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nikon For This Useful Post:

It was 107 here yesterday and I got sick from the heat so still moving slowly today.
    It's been too damn hot (100+F) all week.

Stay inside, lots of water...cold.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikon For This Useful Post:

Hot Springs man pleads not guilty to murdering his mother

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/hot...d8de6b445.html

46 minutes ago Ruth Moon Journal staff

A Hot Springs man accused of murdering his mother pleaded not guilty to all counts against him Thursday in a Pennington County courtroom.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/hot...d8de6b445.html

46 minutes ago Ruth Moon Journal staff
    Oh, thank you for this update! I don't know what happened to her other thread, but I always had my suspicions about her son. His "story" never made sense.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hambirg For This Useful Post:

According to this link: Rapid City Journal - Hot Springs Man Pleads Not Guilty To Murdering His Mother, he is due back in court today (August 19th).
    ...Always remembering the missing...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M86 For This Useful Post:

Sylon and Jacie, I am so sorry for your losses. Catherine has haunted me since I first read about her going missing. I cannot imagine the pain of having a family member murdered and still missing. You are all in my prayers. I live in NE Wyoming, so this really has left me feeling helpless and disturbed....
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peazzzer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by M86 View Post
    According to this link: Rapid City Journal - Hot Springs Man Pleads Not Guilty To Murdering His Mother, he is due back in court today (August 19th).
    BBM
    The date has to be an error or typo. Today, August 19th, is a Sunday. The article says the 19th is a Wednesday too~! So possibly the date should be the 22nd?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MNlady For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast