1110 users online (227 members and 883 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

TN Pet Turns Up In MI

Last Updated: October 26. 2011 8:27AM.

Dog from Tennessee turns up in Rochester Hills backyard
    Associated Press

Rochester Hills— A Jack Russell terrier is heading home to Tennessee after turning up about 500 miles away in a Michigan backyard...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111026/...#ixzz1btOcq4AH

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Tenn. dog missing for 3 months turns up in Mich.
    By COREY WILLIAMS, AP
    3 hours ago

ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. — Jim Arrighi last saw Petey, his 4-year-old Jack Russell terrier, in the backyard of his Erin, Tenn., home.

That was in July, and the 73-year-old retired electrician had nearly given up on seeing his pet again when he learned the dog turned up safe about 500 miles away in suburban Detroit.

A Michigan Humane Society volunteer was expected to return Petey to Arrighi Thursday morning...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...Dog_s.Travels/

While struggling with the loss of his dog, Arrighi also lost his wife, Juanita, who suffered from pulmonary disease and died Oct. 12.
    Awww...I'll bet Petey will be glad to be back home. Sounds like his owner needs him back home, too.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

I love pet reunion stories.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Oh gee...I am smiling thru tears.

Yay Petey! and to Jim.

I didn't read the links...how did Petey end up in MI?

Wish he could talk about his adventure...

I posted in the pet corner tonight. If you move or change phone numbers, email, etc., be sure to change your contact info with your pets' chip company so if your pet gets away they can track you down! Great story!
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.