752 users online (86 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NV - Paradise, WhtFem UP6709, 30-45, 'Louie', 'Riley' tattoos, May'09

I don't see any posts for the this UID, but if there are, Mods please combine.

WARNING: POST MORTEM PICTURE AT LINK

https://identifyus.org/cases/6709

http://missingangels.webs.com/apps/b...434-uid-female

Unidentified White female found unconscious and unresponsive in the parking lot of SAMS Club by security personnel on 05/20/09 at approximately 1600 hours. She was transported to Spring Valley Hospital and remained there until death was pronounced on 05/21/09.

Age (Namus says: 30 -45 other sites say pre-30)
    Weight: 185
    Height: 69 inches or 5 foot 9
    Brown hair (9") with red streaks
    Brown eyes
    See Namus Physical/Medical for details on scars/tattoos/piercings
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-28-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Here's my facial reconstruction for Riley Doe.

Last edited by CarlK90245; 09-17-2014 at 06:08 PM.

I know some of the stats are off, but I think she somewhat resembles Aundria Bowman. The age range would be right for her. Since she was 14 when she went missing, she could have grown a few more inches and put on some weight.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/184dfmi.html

OK, this one is going to make me crazy. She looks really familiar. Her Morgue Photo does as well. Think the divots on her mouth are snake bites or one?

I wish they would go into more detail about the multiple markings on her arms...track marks or cigarette burns, or maybe she was a cutter??
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I asked the ME for clothing labels and more descriptors of the scars on her arms, fwiw.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    Here's my facial reconstruction for Riley Doe.

Wow, Carl! What an amazing job you did. Thanks for giving this UID a face. Hope that we can figure out who she is so that we can also give her a name.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 09-17-2014 at 06:09 PM.

She reminds me somewhat of

Consuelo Christina Trujillo
    Missing since August 12, 1998 from Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._consuelo.html

The characteristics that set this Jane Doe's face apart from other faces is that her upper teeth and chin recede back behind the vertical plane of the base of the nose. With most Caucasian faces, if you draw an imaginary line from the base of the nose to the upper teeth and the tip of the chin it would be more-or-less a vertical line, but with this Jane Doe, that imaginary line would tilt more forward at the top, and back at the bottom. She also has virtually no cheekbone definition.

Quote Originally Posted by RRW View Post
    I know some of the stats are off, but I think she somewhat resembles Aundria Bowman. The age range would be right for her. Since she was 14 when she went missing, she could have grown a few more inches and put on some weight.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/184dfmi.html
    Aundria has a little more cheekbone def, and broader jaws. Also, her two upper front teeth protrude a little bit with respect to the other upper teeth. Of course, she theoretically could have had braces after her disappearance, but that's a bit of a stretch IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by reasypeasy View Post
    She reminds me somewhat of

Consuelo Christina Trujillo
    Missing since August 12, 1998 from Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._consuelo.html
    Consuelo has more cheekbone definition IMO.

I did a quick search last night in her demographic and there were sadly too many names to look at.

I get the impression she had been in Vegas for some time living there so if she was reported missing then it would have been a few years before. just my take on it.

also, I seriously doubt we are going to find a match based on the tattoo in her pubic area, one which I've not seen before at least not in the mocking sense I think it was put there.

I found it interesting that she had piercings on her lip, navel, and possibly her eyebrows. She also had WWJD (i.e., What would Jesus Do? - not usually intended to be a serious question), which might shed light on the type of person she was, and/or the type of crowd she might have associated with.

I am with Believe on this one. This one will haunt me until I figure something out. She looks eerily familiar to me. Now, I have to figure out who she reminds me of.

Great reconstruction Carl!!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    I am with Believe on this one. This one will haunt me until I figure something out. She looks eerily familiar to me. Now, I have to figure out who she reminds me of.

Great reconstruction Carl!!
    the face reminds me of this woman (Carl's reconstruction):

(I can't do the images for some reason)

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...y+mouse&page=4

Even the Post Mortem picture reminds me of someone I have known personally in my life. I need to put my thinking cap on. I will also be interested to check out any missing person reports in Utah (not just Nevada). It may be that I saw her while she was a checker at a grocery store; but I just really honestly feel like this person is someone I have met before. Haunting!
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    I found it interesting that she had piercings on her lip, navel, and possibly her eyebrows.
    Given that she had facial piercings, I should probably show her with the jewelry

Last edited by CarlK90245; 09-17-2014 at 06:09 PM.

When I see the name "Riley", I think of Baby Grace, the child who was beaten to death by her stepfather, stuffed in an ice chest, and thrown in Galveston Bay. She was later identified as Riley Sawyers.

Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-11-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast