Baby Lisa's brothers to be questioned and DNA tested

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:

i have a question.....if in fact it is true that CPS are now involved would DB and/or JI have to have agreed to these interviews or would they have no choice as it could be regarded as negligence/endangerment due to DB's admission of being so drunk that she could have blacked out while being the sole carer for 3 small children?

i have a question.....if in fact it is true that CPS are now involved would DB and/or JI have to have agreed to these interviews or would they have no choice as it could be regarded as negligence/endangerment due to DB's admission of being so drunk that she could have blacked out while being the sole carer for 3 small children?

Thats what i wanted to know! moo

Can anyone point to a source that CPS is now "involved"? TIA

Don't hold me to this but I think cps would just go to court in front of a judge... Cps has the power to remove children from the home...

Maybe I missed that CPS is involved? Do you have a link for that? TIA!

It could go either way. IME if this is about a ongoing abuse/neglect questioning- then it would be forced by CPS. If this is specifically about the night Lisa disappeared, it would fall outside the scope of CPS investigating allegations of ongoing negligence- and then is likely done with either a court order from a judge, or voluntarily by parents.

I bet CPS is the agency that questions kids for LE all the time.

from the other thread, going back to delete it there :)

Would child services be involved with LE? :waitasec:

LE and CS work together a lot. IME any time a child is involved with LE it is the first call you make.

IME as a foster parent/child advocate, social workers interview the children and then THEY testify as an expert witness about the interview, not the kids.

Obviously I've never been involved in a case like this before- but it would not be unusual IMO. Children are usually primary witnesses in cases of abuse/neglect- which is what I've worked with more.

Maybe I missed that CPS is involved? Do you have a link for that? TIA!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152694"]26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am so glad they are looking at the DB's brother. This is the one piece of the puzzle that IMHO makes the most sense. I mean, we know he was there that day at the grocery store

I am so glad they are looking at the DB's brother. This is the one piece of the puzzle that IMHO makes the most sense. I mean, we know he was there that day at the grocery store

Where did u hear they were looking at her brother?

Dan Abrams makes so much sense in that video.

I'm becoming a fan of his. He's able to acknowledge and logically discuss signs that the parents are guilty, and signs that they are not. He's logical and thought out, and I like his style.

Granted, I've seen him talk all of 4 times- but my impression so far has been very positive.

I think maybe you read the thread title wrong. It is referring to Lisa's 5 and 8 year old brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304