Police: Colorado Springs man reports woman at his home as a burglar after girlfriend

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...0/26/gIQAXOuNKM_story.html?wprss=rss_national

Police: Colorado Springs man reports woman at his home as a burglar after girlfriend shows up
By Associated Press, Published: October 26

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Colorado Springs police say a man’s girlfriend unexpectedly came home just before another woman was due to visit, so he called police to report his new acquaintance as a burglar....

A-C-K-W-A-R-D

Can you imagine the moment when the new girlfriend told the current girlfriend that she was there for a shnog at 3:00 in the morning!

Although the article states "to get acquainted" me thinks they had other plans at that time of the morning.

Egads!

A-C-K-W-A-R-D

Can you imagine the moment when the new girlfriend told the current girlfriend that she was there for a shnog at 3:00 in the morning!

Although the article states "to get acquainted" me thinks they had other plans at that time of the morning.

Egads!

I had the same thought when I read "Get Aquainted". That woman is lucky all she did is get arrested as a burglar. Why would anyone go to the home of someone they met on the internet? :waitasec:

I had the same thought when I read "Get Aquainted". That woman is lucky all she did is get arrested as a burglar. Why would anyone go to the home of someone they met on the internet? :waitasec:

And at 3:00 in the morning! I guess her mama didn't teach her any betta.

Can you imagine if the dude was a Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy.

Skeery --

A-C-K-W-A-R-D

Egads!

Scotty beam me up.:ufo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member