1031 users online (222 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

local media's first home tour and presser 10/27/11 **cancelled**

After she guides media through the Irwin home Thursday, attorney Cyndy Short, who is representing Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin along with New York lawyer Joe Tacopina, will hold a news conference at 12:45 p.m. to discuss details in the case.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bz9p7YZK
    --------------

I wonder if they will elaborate on the decomp spot?

Here is a link to the "possible" floor plan of the Irwin home. If we are close to this floor plan, we can follow the local media through the house.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7280563&postcount=280"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction[/ame]

Later this morning, KMBC-TV will be allowed inside the home where 11-month-old Lisa Irwin disappeared. Look for images and video right here. The local attorney for Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley will hold a news conference at 12:45 p.m. We will carry that live on KMBC.com, and of course, you can watch it live on this page as well.
    by Karen Yancey/Staff 8:06 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1bzJDJogB

This tour is just more lawyer hype, IMO.

I doubt anything will be shown that has not been seen in other vids. What I would be more interested in seeing is the interior of that huge outside shed.

MOO
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

There has already been a tour of this home...
    Why are they doing it again???
    This is a real question, I just don't get the point????
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

The local media will be getting a guided tour inside the home of missing Northland baby Lisa Irwin, as the investigation into her disappearance stretches into its 24th day.

The tour of the home in the 3600 block of North Lister will be led by Cyndy Short, the attorney for Irwin's
    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-medi...,4474868.story

-------

this is the first time local media have been allowed a tour of the home.. it was only done by national media previously

Quote Originally Posted by Truthwillsetufree View Post
    There has already been a tour of this home...
    Why are they doing it again???
    This is a real question, I just don't get the point????
    Maybe things have been put back together lol
    Praying for Kyron, Haleigh, and Baby Lisa...

I am glad that Short will be holding a news conference today, anything to keep the public informed and interested in the baby Lisa case. HOWEVER I am going to be a wee bit upset if this news conference does not focus on LISA. Fine, get your point across that your clients are innocent, I realize that is your job.... but let's also be sure to inform the public of any and everything you can about Lisa and how to help find her. (Yes, I am still hopeful that little Lisa is alive and well ) I don't want to hear a LE bashing, I want to hear her review key points of the case and inform the public what they can do to help find Lisa.

Also, will the parents be making an appearance today? Geez, I have been supportive of DB from the beginning (still on the fence re: JI), but even I am beginning to get a little irritated. The parents really need to get out there and talk about Lisa!

And LE is not helping either, leaving everyone in the dark. When is the last time they held a news conference?

This case is really starting to remind me of the Knox/Sollecito case... Kercher, the true victim, for the most part forgotten within days of her murder. Sweet little Lisa, lost in the madness

MOO

Damage control...

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    The local media will be getting a guided tour inside the home of missing Northland baby Lisa Irwin, as the investigation into her disappearance stretches into its 24th day.

The tour of the home in the 3600 block of North Lister will be led by Cyndy Short, the attorney for Irwin's
    http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-medi...,4474868.story

-------

this is the first time local media have been allowed a tour of the home.. it was only done by national media previously
    BBM: If I was local media, I would say "no, thanks". Weren't they shunned in the beginning of this case by the parents??

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Girl View Post
    I am glad that Short will be holding a news conference today, anything to keep the public informed and interested in the baby Lisa case. HOWEVER I am going to be a wee bit upset if this news conference does not focus on LISA. Fine, get your point across that your clients are innocent, I realize that is your job.... but let's also be sure to inform the public of any and everything you can about Lisa and how to help find her. (Yes, I am still hopeful that little Lisa is alive and well ) I don't want to hear a LE bashing, I want to hear her review key points of the case and inform the public what they can do to help find Lisa.

Also, will the parents be making an appearance today? Geez, I have been supportive of DB from the beginning (still on the fence re: JI), but even I am beginning to get a little irritated. The parents really need to get out there and talk about Lisa!

And LE is not helping either, leaving everyone in the dark. When is the last time they held a news conference?

This case is really starting to remind me of the Knox/Sollecito case... Kercher, the true victim, for the most part forgotten within days of her murder. Sweet little Lisa, lost in the madness

MOO
    Sums it up perfectly IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    BBM: If I was local media, I would say "no, thanks". Weren't they shunned in the beginning of this case by the parents??
    It hasn't stopped them from being stationed outside the home almost 24/7 since day 1. I think the 'shunning' local media decision was done during the time cousin Ashley was 'helping' - if you can call it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy101 View Post
    I hope the reporter/s have made a list of questions for this attorney. I know I have several.

Anyone know who it will be??
    Just striving to be average.

I thought Short already gave a tour of the Irwin home?

I'm glad about the presser, but the tour seems odd.

IMO

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast