New Search Being Conducted 10/27 at small lake at Chaumiere Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

aks9847

Reaction score
I wonder what led them there..when you get 10 miles away normally something suspicious was seen

I wonder what led them there..when you get 10 miles away normally something suspicious was seen

Cell phone pings?

I soooo pray this search turns up something significant. This case is growing colder by the day otherwise.

:praying:

I just caught the end of a local news report... the reporter said they have a raft out on the water and a dog.

That's all I know!

Maybe they are just finally searching the logical places to hide a body in a 10 mile or so radius?

A pond behind Target would be a great place, it would be more well known and easier for a suspect to get to. It's a very logical search location.

I don't care who is searching or how many, I'm not going to think it's anything unless they tell us it is. You just can't speculate on the searches in this case.

Where is this Target in reference to the grocery store that DB and bro went to?

Also, Target is very good with surveillance. Have to wonder what LE has found in reference to said surveillance?

hhhmmm......................

This may be the big break that caused the cancellation of the presser/home tour by CS.... :computer:

Middle, is this somewhere near I-35 Storage? (Trying to get my google earth bearings. TIA

Where is this Target in reference to the grocery store that DB and bro went to?

Also, Target is very good with surveillance. Have to wonder what LE has found in reference to said surveillance?

hhhmmm......................

was it festival foods? if so yes.. I will put a push pin on the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads