NC - 24 Men charged with Child *advertiser censored*

Angels_Not_Forgotten

Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
RALEIGH Attorney General Roy Cooper announced Thursday the arrest of two dozen of the state's "hardcore child exploiters" as part of an ongoing effort to crack down on Internet *advertiser censored* and child sexual abuse.

Dubbed "Operation Spyglass," authorities arrested the 24 men in a five month period on on felony charges ranging from the possession and distribution of child *advertiser censored* to indecent liberties with a minor. Those arrested include a Sampson County teacher, a Robeson County firefighter, an active duty Marine captain and a Wake County television editor with The Learning Channel, the attorney general's office reported.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...advertiser censored*-cases.html#ixzz1c0Z8AVhP

I am so incredibly impressed!! I believe that this is the very first time that an entire list of those arrested has been released. Thank you, Operation Spyglass!!

From the link above....in case the article disappears:

• David Lee Gillespie, 46
• Billy Ray Woodle, 37
• Michael Joe Sanders, 31
• Eddie Ray Willard, 59
• Chad Thomas Evans, 40 (Evans is captain with the Lumberton Fire Department)
• Ivey Floyd Cook, 48
• Larry Wayne Samuels
• Paul Stephen Pearsall (Pearsall is a teacher with the Sampson County School system)
• Jerry Dale Plumley, 27
• Michael Anthony Coward, 26
• Joshua Wayne Pendleton, 22
• Kyle Martin Inch, 26
• John David Herron, 30
• Jean Paul Berard, 31
• Reginald Macon Peters Jr., 43
• Daniel Joseph Nilsson, 32 (Nilsson is a USMC Captain)
• Edward Joseph O’Brien, 38
• Mark Aspden, 42
• Charles Douglas McKinnon
• Bruce Wayne Lorette, 32
• George Maddison Venters, 50
• William Dale Warren, 70
• William Johnson Blankinship
• Timothy Carl Fulford, 41

Great news. Hope they all do hard time.

I am so incredibly impressed!! I believe that this is the very first time that an entire list of those arrested has been released. Thank you, Operation Spyglass!!

From the link above....in case the article disappears:

• David Lee Gillespie, 46
• Billy Ray Woodle, 37
• Michael Joe Sanders, 31
• Eddie Ray Willard, 59
• Chad Thomas Evans, 40 (Evans is captain with the Lumberton Fire Department)
• Ivey Floyd Cook, 48
• Larry Wayne Samuels
• Paul Stephen Pearsall (Pearsall is a teacher with the Sampson County School system)
• Jerry Dale Plumley, 27
• Michael Anthony Coward, 26
• Joshua Wayne Pendleton, 22
• Kyle Martin Inch, 26
• John David Herron, 30
• Jean Paul Berard, 31
• Reginald Macon Peters Jr., 43
• Daniel Joseph Nilsson, 32 (Nilsson is a USMC Captain)
• Edward Joseph O’Brien, 38
• Mark Aspden, 42
• Charles Douglas McKinnon
• Bruce Wayne Lorette, 32
• George Maddison Venters, 50
• William Dale Warren, 70
• William Johnson Blankinship
• Timothy Carl Fulford, 41

Ditto, sister. I was surprised when I read this and saw all the names.

I fully understand that LE often has to hold back names as the release could endanger the investigation. It sounds like each of these guys was kind of a case unto himself. I'm guessing that one didn't lead to the other. LE just followed the trail to each arrestee. I really appreciate having the names, though, for the communities.

Hopefully there will be hard time for these guys. Waaaaay to many times we put them away for small time, or not at all, a slap on the wrist. I hope that they are fully prosecuted. I too am glad to see the names. I thought I was gonna loose my lunch when I saw that one was a teacher :(

So.....Blankinship is the editor:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45088429/ns/today-entertainment/

'Kate Plus 8' editor arrested for child *advertiser censored*

"Seriously creepy. 56-year-old William Blankinship, a TV editor who worked on TLC's 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' and other family-oriented reality shows, was arrested Oct. 21 on child *advertiser censored*-related charges, documents obtained by RadarOnline confirm.

Blankinship has been charged with 10 counts of sex exploit of a minor, meaning he possessed photos and/or video of a minor engaged in sexual activity. A subcontractor for Figure 8 Films, Blankenship edited such TLC shows as the Gosselin-family smash "Jon and Kate Plus 8," its spinoff "Kate Plus 8," "17 Kids and Counting" and "Table for 12...."

More at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back