Rebecca's remains have been exhumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

defense101

Reaction score
Rebecca Zahau’s body will be examined by renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner said Thursday. Bremner last month hired Wecht, who has publicly questioned the results of the official autopsy, to consult in the case.

“The body has been exhumed,” Bremner said. “Dr. Wecht will be conducting the autopsy pro bono.”

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/27/body-of-woman-found-hanged-at-mansion-exhumed/?hpt=ju_c2

I just wish it had been done prior to burial :candle:

I wonder how long it took the SD ME to complete his autopsy, compared to how much time Dr. Wecht will use to complete his findings?

Rebecca Zahau’s body will be examined by renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht, Zahau family attorney Anne Bremner said Thursday. Bremner last month hired Wecht, who has publicly questioned the results of the official autopsy, to consult in the case.

“The body has been exhumed,” Bremner said. “Dr. Wecht will be conducting the autopsy pro bono.”

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/27/body-of-woman-found-hanged-at-mansion-exhumed/?hpt=ju_c2

I just wish it had been done prior to burial :candle:

I have followed Dr. Wecht for years (and by the way, someone is getting his new book for me for my birthday!!) and I find him to be a truthful, intelligent man. I am so glad he is on this team. Now maybe we can get true justice for Rebecca.

I am so grateful for Dr. Wecht and his willingness to help the Zahau family!! I can only pray for answers to many of the questions that have been asked! I only wish our own dear friend Cynic could be present at the autopsy!!!

win21.gif
Christmas came early. At least we will get some truth.
win35.gif

Did anyone watch Fox News tonight? I heard Dr. Wecht's voice, but I didn't make it into the room in time to hear what he said.

One of the luckiest things that ever happened to RZ may be that she didn't marry this guy. If he'd controlled her remains, they would probably be cremated by now.

Did anyone watch Fox News tonight? I heard Dr. Wecht's voice, but I didn't make it into the room in time to hear what he said.

I heard part of a phone call interview with Shep, in which Cyril said (paraphrasing) that he did the autopsy with an open mind, had no dog (or was that horse lol) in the fight, and hoped to be able to give the family some closure in his findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie