What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

yllek

Reaction score
This is a "wish list" thread for sleuthers trying to figure out what happened to sweet baby Lisa Irwin.

Other than "where is Lisa", what one question would you ask, and of whom would you ask it, in order to help you form or refine a theory or opinion?

In this "wish world" you can ask LE, a family member, a known witness, anybody named in mainstream media. The person must answer your question directly (but it's up to you to decide how credible the person answering would be). The person answering would know for a fact that what they told you wouldn't go any further and would not hinder the investigation.

If someone asks your top priority question ahead of you, please feel free to ask another question from further down on your priority list.

Here's mine.

QUESTION:
When was the last time you saw Baby Lisa alive and well?

TO WHOM:
Debbi's drinking buddy neighbor.

WHY:
I don't see why she wouldn't answer honestly if it was kept confidential and wouldn't hurt the investigation, unless she's somehow involved. With Debbi's major change in "last sighting" time, I have doubts about the whole time line and the whole story. If I knew whether/when the last KNOWN person at the house saw Lisa (aside from family), it would help me with pinning down a time line to determine what may have happened to Lisa.

P.s. I have about 5 more questions for this same witness - but this is my #1.

Aah, you beat me to the punch. That is exactly what my question would have been and to whom. I'd really like to hear what this neighbor has to say. Why is it that we aren't hearing her account of that night??

Also, has it been determined that the neighbor is female?

Can I get a vial of sodium pentathol in this "wish world"?

I'd like to ask the brother who was at the store: Who calls the shots in the DB and JI household?

(but if I only get one question, I may not want to spend on this one, lol)

I have so many questions that I would want to ask, but...one question I think would help clear up a lot of mystery:

Question: Who were the two people communicating during that mysterious 2:30 am call/text and, if it were a text, what was the message in the text?

To Whom: LE

Why: Reasons too numerous to mention :crazy:

I'd ask LE if Deborah Bradley mentioned drinking the wine drinking and possibly blacking out in her initial interviews with detectives. If not, it'd damage her credibility a lot, and possibly explain the polygraph failure (assuming she did fail). If she did, it would show at least some honesty on her part.

moo

Aah, you beat me to the punch. That is exactly what my question would have been and to whom. I'd really like to hear what this neighbor has to say. Why is it that we aren't hearing her account of that night??

Also, has it been determined that the neighbor is female?

Yes, the neighbor is confirmed to be female, with a 4 year old daughter who was at the house that night. She is married, but reported to have strife in her marriage and her husband is said to have been barred from the house that night (per Nancy Grace and Dr. Drew shows anyway).

For Deborah: If I offer to subsidize a year's supply of your favorite boxed wine - even though I don't want to be an enabler - will you tell the truth about what happened to your adorable daugher, Lisa, and where she can be found?

I'd like to ask since I know who the neighbors are that have been named in MSM, and who she was drinking with, where's Lisa? Dad included. I also know where the witness to a tall skinny man walking with a baby lives due to this media release gah!.. your yards are kissing butts fgs! Why not fess up Lisa's family to what you do know or work with LE gah!!! ? Money? Okay that's two, three questions so far...What happened that night? make it 4.

I'd like to ask LE if the neighbour's husband whom it has been said was "not allowed home that night" was ever given a LDT.

To DB: Why are you so concerned about which questions LE can ask you? Which questions do you not want them to ask?

I'd like to ask LE if the neighbour's husband whom it has been said was "not allowed home that night" was ever given a LDT.

I would like to ask that neighbor guy a few questions myself. I'm betting he would give up LOTS of info on his neighbors.

Why are you afraid to answer LE's questions, what do you have to hide?

I'd like to ask the brother who was at the store: Who calls the shots in the DB and JI household?

(but if I only get one question, I may not want to spend on this one, lol)

No rules here (except WS TOS). You can ask more than one question in a separate post. It's a free for all. (Maybe someone in the media will read this thread and pose these questions - well, it is a "wish" thread...)

I have another one.

Question:
Who brought you the precious little kitty?

To whom:
Debbi's son

Why:
I suspect someone may have come to the house that night and brought the kitten as a gift. If so, I trust one of the 3 talking children in the home that night to tell the truth over the adults.

To DB: I have not seen you lately in the media pleading for your daughters safe return, does this mean that you already know where she is and what happened to her?

For Jeremy: You were supposedly at work when Lisa went missing. Do you believe everything that Deborah is telling you about what happened while you were away from the house? If you are not in any way responsible for Lisa's disappearance, why are you standing by Deborah when your daughter went missing under her watch?

To Deborah..Why arent you hanging posters and passing out flyers?

Why are you grieving too much to talk to local media but not too much to talk to national media?

Who is paying the bills for attorneys and why?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back