Interview with the two boys has been cancelled

We need a "shaking my head" smiley.

:furious::furious::furious:

However, does it surprise us?

Cancellations and more cancellations.

Really, if I had been on the fence, I would fallen off and dug myself into the ground 10 feet just with this tweet. IMO

...dare I say shocked?

Just shocked I tell you.

*pssst, not really surprised*

What the heck is going on with this family? Something is up. KCPD says family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week...

@Cliff JudyKCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

Well, okay, I just said this on another thread...
what a shocker...
Poor Lisa.

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
KCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

9 minutes ago

These actions are inexcusable.
More valuable time gone to waste.
This family nor their legal representation don't care about this baby.

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
KCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

9 minutes ago

Oh, yeah, they all need to rest as they are all exhausted. :banghead:

What the heck is going on with this family? Something is up. KCPD says family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week...

@Cliff JudyKCPD says #LisaIrwin family attorney asked the interview with Lisa's older brothers be moved back to next week. Interview tomorrow cancelled

I guess there is no rush. One would assume there is, considering a 11 months old is missing, but in this case, one would be wrong.

So, I just have to say it; this is the most contrived, dysfunctional family! This morning, when the news conference was cancelled, several folks here predicted this would happen.

They want to prep those kids some more....JMOO

I guess there is no rush. One would assume there is, considering a 11 months old is missing, but in this case, one would be wrong.

There is no rush to find her because the parents are in no rush to get arrested.

Poor Sweet Baby Lisa! She didn't deserve this.

Hmmm, I suppose the reason the parents cancelled this interview is because LE is not cooperating with the parents and LE is exhausted.

Pffffft...

Perhaps, some lab results will be in prior to the rescheduled interview, and their attorneys know it.

vacation, maybe? they need some r 'n r 'cause they are so tired, doncha' know
pffft

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth