Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: AZ - BRYAN PATRICK MILLER - Vctims: Angela Brosso & Melanie Bernas, 1992-93

That's what I told my wife. If they find something it guarantees that man can't run away to another state again and will be behind bars forever.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jrt409 For This Useful Post:

Phoenix police seek information on any items stored by suspect arrested in cold case killings

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    First Posted: January 22, 2015 - 11:01 am Last Updated: January 22, 2015 - 11:06 am

PHOENIX Phoenix police are seeking information on any items stored by man arrested in two cold case killings from the early 1990s.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Phoenix police seek information on any items stored by suspect arrested in cold case killings

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    First Posted: January 22, 2015 - 11:01 am Last Updated: January 22, 2015 - 11:06 am

PHOENIX Phoenix police are seeking information on any items stored by man arrested in two cold case killings from the early 1990s.
    Why was dna just ran when the technology has been around for 15 years. They could have caught him years ago.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

They didn't have his Dna on file. They recently got a tip and then started focusing on him and obtained his Dna.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffisok68 For This Useful Post:

Keeping you in my thoughts today jrt409!
    T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. = The Hate U Give Little Infants F's Everybody

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogface For This Useful Post:

So they search inside and out today with two cadaver dogs from border paTrol. Nothing was found. We did find out a lot of information though about what they could talk about. They said he told them he trains for bike marathons, that's why he had all those bikes in his shed.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jrt409 For This Useful Post:

They still think they are possibly his trophies. Apparently we were the only cooperating residence they are trying to search. Everyone else wants them to get and serve warrants. I don't get that. the way we saw it, if there were other victims, we could help expedite those families getting closure by letting them in as soon as they needed.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jrt409 For This Useful Post:

tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrt409 View Post
    So they search inside and out today with two cadaver dogs from border paTrol. Nothing was found. We did find out a lot of information though about what they could talk about. They said he told them he trains for bike marathons, that's why he had all those bikes in his shed.
    Above BBM - CLEARLY....he IS soooooooooooo athletic! No doubt there are more victims.

I'm glad they didn't find anything & relieved for y'all.

Appreciate your posts.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Yes thanks for the update Jrt! Glad you are not displaced and glad to know their are people like you out there who would be so willing to help with an investigation!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogface For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jrt409 View Post
    Thanks for being a good citizen, JRT, and for shedding light on the subject for us. Regarding the bikes, just how many does one need to train, anyway? I hope they can run down the history and the owners of the bikes they seized. And I hope even more that they are all alive and well. No way do I believe he purchased all of them. JMO
    Last edited by bessie; 01-27-2015 at 11:21 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

I went through a lot of his pics on fb before it was taken down, some of the images stuck out for various reasons of violence or strangeness but I don't recall seeing any one thing on bicycles or any athletic endeavor whatsoever. Hard to believe someone is training for any physical feat when they look so out of shape and just overall not athletic.

There is no way in hell he was a cyclist. I met the guy several times, I live a few miles from his house. No serious cyclist has his body type and no serious cyclist stores ancient bikes in a rusty shed. He's lying for sure.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissMidge For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567