1341 users online (353 members and 988 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Rudolf is offline Sociopaths are 4% of the general population; That's 1 in 25.

WI - David Hopp wanted in string of sexual assaults, Wood County, Dec 2005

http://someoneismissing.com/wisconsin/david-hopp.htm
    "Authorities in Wood County are after a man they're saying is behind several sexual assault charges.

David Hopp, 59, from the town of Saratoga, was last seen in December 2005, at the Germantown home of his estranged wife. The charges were all filed in May, stemming from three separate incidents.
    Authorities are saying the first happened in October 2003 at his Saratoga home. The criminal complaint is saying he used straps and ropes to tie his then-girlfriend to a metal pole in his basement, then assaulted her.
    In December 2005, court papers are saying he followed a woman around Wisconsin Rapids. He's also accused of assaulting another woman the next day in the same fashion as the first incident.
    Police are saying they traced calls from that Germantown home to the third woman's place, offering her money to forget everything. They think Hopp may have left the area."

This guy is from Saratoga WI. Did he know Lanphear? Is one a copycat? he went missing in December 2005.

David Hopp's ,Missing criminal's remains found

Missing criminal's remains found

WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. (WSAU) Police have positively identified human remains found in Germantown two years ago as those of a saratoga man charged with kidnapping and sexually assaulting two women at his home in 2005.

Hunters found David Hopp's remains in a wooded area on Highway 41 near his estranged wife's home in August 2009, said Wood County sheriff's Lieutenant Shawn Becker

http://wsau.com/news/articles/2011/o...remains-found/
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Karma?

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    Karma?
    In my book it is....

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    In my book it is....
    But not in the law's-- there's a criminal investigation and someone close to him is going to end up in prison, imo. I mean really, right near the ex's home? I just hope it doesn't involve a now adult child. It's never the answer, unless it truly IS karma.

They aren't saying he died by violence. I can see several possibilities there. They are treating it as a criminal investigation, but the way the article is written they don't know his cause of death.

He could have been hiding out there with some assistance from the ex. At his age he could have died naturally. And the ex may have thought he took off for somewhere else and didn't report it.

He could have been stalking his ex and either died naturally or in self defense. Though I would think that if it was self defense I would have thought they would have called the police.