1100 users online (235 members and 865 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 877
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,795

    10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisa’s Family Leaves

    http://www.kmbc.com/r/29621147/detail.html

    Moments after private investigator Bill Stanton returned to Kansas City to see the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, the family left a relative’s home in a convoy of vehicles with Stanton

    Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29621147/de...#ixzz1c8by3hrl

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,795
    I hope I did this correctly and that it was ok for me to do it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,795
    I suppose it's too much to hope they are on their way to the police department - ALL OF THEM - to tell everything they know. Sigh..........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by marycarney View Post
    I suppose it's too much to hope they are on their way to the police department - ALL OF THEM - to tell everything they know. Sigh..........
    I'd say don't hold your breath

    Where are they going at 10:00 at night, I wonder.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,795
    I can't think of too many options. The police department or a location where evidence (or a body) was found are the only two I can think of. Would they take the family to a search site? The kids??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    I'd say don't hold your breath

    Where are they going at 10:00 at night, I wonder.
    Out of State?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,714
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    I'd say don't hold your breath

    Where are they going at 10:00 at night, I wonder.
    I'm guessing BS has brought in some new "team" members for them to meet. At a local hotel possibly.

    MOO

  8. #8
    Hotel? Maybe spooked by Ms. Porter knocking on door twice and talking to media outside their home? Actual threats? I am sure they have made a lot of enemies.Random possibility, thus the question marks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby80 View Post
    http://www.kmbc.com/r/29621147/detail.html

    Moments after private investigator Bill Stanton returned to Kansas City to see the family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, the family left a relative’s home in a convoy of vehicles with Stanton

    Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29621147/de...#ixzz1c8by3hrl
    Hopefully part of that convoy consists of news trucks....

    I think this is going to be something big....I doubt they are going to dinner.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,591
    New tweets in the MSM forum saying they were loading pillows and blankets. Hmmm.....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,099
    Time for a weekend away, my guess is they're headed to MCI for a vacation out of town.

    MOO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I'm guessing BS has brought in some new "team" members for them to meet. At a local hotel possibly.

    MOO
    But I thought the family was exhausted?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    119
    I can deal with them pretty much going anywhere as long as its not on a vacation. I am pretty sure my head would explode if that was the case.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sadieville,Ky
    Posts
    185
    Did I read somewhere earlier that BS was coming in Sunday? If that is so, what made him rush back?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by djm41 View Post
    I can deal with them pretty much going anywhere as long as its not on a vacation. I am pretty sure my head would explode if that was the case.
    A weekend cruise maybe? OMG, I'm having dejavu...

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Private Investigator?
    By KumaShoujo in forum General Information & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2015, 09:02 AM
  2. Lawyer of baby Lisa's family sets up a website
    By nursebeeme in forum Lisa Irwin
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:52 AM
  3. Replies: 383
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 04:45 PM

Tags for this Thread