10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

I hope I did this correctly and that it was ok for me to do it!

I suppose it's too much to hope they are on their way to the police department - ALL OF THEM - to tell everything they know. Sigh..........

I suppose it's too much to hope they are on their way to the police department - ALL OF THEM - to tell everything they know. Sigh..........

I'd say don't hold your breath :(

Where are they going at 10:00 at night, I wonder.

I can't think of too many options. The police department or a location where evidence (or a body) was found are the only two I can think of. Would they take the family to a search site? The kids??

I'd say don't hold your breath :(

Where are they going at 10:00 at night, I wonder.

I'm guessing BS has brought in some new "team" members for them to meet. At a local hotel possibly.

MOO

Hotel? Maybe spooked by Ms. Porter knocking on door twice and talking to media outside their home? Actual threats? I am sure they have made a lot of enemies.Random possibility, thus the question marks :)

New tweets in the MSM forum saying they were loading pillows and blankets. Hmmm.....

Time for a weekend away, my guess is they're headed to MCI for a vacation out of town.

MOO

I can deal with them pretty much going anywhere as long as its not on a vacation. I am pretty sure my head would explode if that was the case.

Did I read somewhere earlier that BS was coming in Sunday? If that is so, what made him rush back?

I can deal with them pretty much going anywhere as long as its not on a vacation. I am pretty sure my head would explode if that was the case.

A weekend cruise maybe? OMG, I'm having dejavu...

Is it possible the police alerted someone that they were preparing to either search the relative's house they were staying at or that there was going to be an announcement? Maybe if an announcement is pending, the family wants to be in an undisclosed location?

So help me God, if I find out they're staying at a posh 5-star hotel (and enjoying crab puffs), I think I'm gonna lose it. I've *tried* to remain "open" to all possible scenarios in this case, but I've got such a sad, dreadful feeling about the fate of precious Lisa. God Bless You little darling girl.....I fervently pray you are found soon Lisa!
JMO.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back