Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #2 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
PLEASE CONTINUE HERE.

Shockley_Jahessye_lg.jpg

Police and community members continue to search for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley who disappeared on October 11, 2011 from Glendale, Arizona.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=78797

Thread #1

Info & Support thread

I wish there was something to report.....but everyone has gone silent with this case.
But I couldn't come in here and just leave Jhessye with an empty thread. We're still looking for you sweetie.

In an effort to be hopeful, I still cling to the idea Jhessye was taken by someone connected to the cousins. Not saying they were involved ...

It's hard to imagine that they raised her for four years and just gave up on her. The story that Hightower told about J crying at the family bbq and saying she wanted to "go home" with her, was heart-rending for me, a stranger. Imagine how it must have made the cousins feel? Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures. I so want to believe this scenario, as opposed to what I imagine may have happened.

Jhessye you are still in my thoughts and prayers baby girl. My thoughts and prayers are with Officer Jones family.

Do you at all think it is at all significant that they say that they say that she was last seen in the area of 45th Ave and Glendale by her family?

She was last seen in the area in the area, but more specifically she was seen at her home by her family? Does that mean that they have confirmed that the sighting on the road being picked up by the black car was not Jahessye? That they have confirmed that she was last seen by her family? The time they give for this last sighting is 4-4.30pm what does that say?

I'm probably looking at it too closely, huh? This is the same general info that says something but means nothing, SOP in these situations. For me it is important to nail down who was the last person to see little Jahessye, especially if it was her mom, her siblings, someone else.

Do you at all think it is at all significant that they say that they say that she was last seen in the area of 45th Ave and Glendale by her family?

She was last seen in the area in the area, but more specifically she was seen at her home by her family? Does that mean that they have confirmed that the sighting on the road being picked up by the black car was not Jahessye? That they have confirmed that she was last seen by her family? The time they give for this last sighting is 4-4.30pm what does that say?

I'm probably looking at it too closely, huh? This is the same general info that says something but means nothing, SOP in these situations. For me it is important to nail down who was the last person to see little Jahessye, especially if it was her mom, her siblings, someone else.

ITA. I wonder if this is Jhessye being seen by her mother or if anyone else AT ALL actually saw her. I still don't think I believe that any of the siblings saw her after school, if they even saw her at all that day.

Missing Girl's Family Holds Balloon Release
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/new...g-girls-family-holds-balloon-release-10292011
"We're just still trying to be optimistic and ... still just trying to keep the faith and hope and pray ... that she's going to come home safely ... That's all we can do at this point. It's been way too many days -- way too many days," said Lisa Vance, Jahessye's cousin.

I really like Lisa Vance. I pray that when J comes home, she can be raised by her. Keeping the Faith for you little one!!

I am confused about the spelling of this child's name. Was there a correction made? Is it Jahessye or Jhessye?

She deserves to have her name spelled correctly.

Where are you little one? I so wish you could tell us, and we'd come get you right now.

I am confused about the spelling of this child's name. Was there a correction made? Is it Jahessye or Jhessye?

She deserves to have her name spelled correctly.

Where are you little one? I so wish you could tell us, and we'd come get you right now.

When the story was first released, they released it with the spelling of Jahessye. Then it was discovered that the correct spelling was Jhessye used by the family. But most of the media continues to spell it Jahessye.

When the story was first released, they released it with the spelling of Jahessye. Then it was discovered that the correct spelling was Jhessye used by the family. But most of the media continues to spell it Jahessye.

Looking at it now, it Jhessye makes sense because Jahessye would be pronounced Jassie.

Bumping for Jhessye, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member