1269 users online (284 members and 985 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Woman Found Dead Inside Car

Woman Found Dead Inside Car

snipped............................

Police say the 24-year-old woman was found dead standing upright and reaching towards the backseat, with half of her body inside the car and the other half outside of it.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...132857568.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Well now that's kreepy -- especially around Halloween. My goodness, I'd sure like to know what the autopsy says.

shiverrrr....

Mel

I wasn't sure where to put this , I thought in this thread because it is certainly bizzare
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I'm wondering how you stand up in a car? I'm also interested to know what they find.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Perhaps she was posed? Placed there?
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

There has got to be a story behind this. What was she reaching for? Who was she?
    Did she have an ongoing health problem? I hope the story will be updated!

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    I'm wondering how you stand up in a car? I'm also interested to know what they find.
    my first thought too - but I think it was just poorly written because it also says half inside and half outside so I'm guessing she was standing on the ground outside the car reaching into the back seat - likely thru an open door - something caused her to collapse (perhaps a heart attack or aneurysm or perhaps a victim of foul play) but likely collapsed across the back of the front seat and something inside the car - her purse or groceries or something that was in the back seat caused police to state she was "reaching" into the back seat
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

It does sound posed doesn't it. You would think that when you die you collapse and not remain standing and pointing.

Something freaky is going on here.

How very odd. Wonder what the odds are.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Damn. That reminds me of the Victorian death pictures. Some photogs even used what looked doll stands to hold up and pose deceased persons.

RIP Poor lady. She was young.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    the car in the picture that's on a towtruck - does it look like the lights are on?

why would the lights be on?

and are they having a blizzard in Philly right now?

is that picture even related to the story???

As far as I know it's snowing in Philly, Lady.

My SisIL is complaining about it today.

For the record, if any of you ever find me standing up and dead, please feel free to whip out the cellie and take a few pics, (unless I'm naked!). As long as I am fully clothed, I'll be dead so I won't care and my loved ones don't have to look at the pictures if they don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    For the record, if any of you ever find me standing up and dead, please feel free to whip out the cellie and take a few pics, (unless I'm naked!). As long as I am fully clothed, I'll be dead so I won't care and my loved ones don't have to look at the pictures if they don't want to.
    TGI, lol... I immediately thought of this song and video, when I read your post, these are some dear friends :

Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Reminds me of the Criminal Minds episode where the killer was posing his victims all over the city.

I wonder how often people take things they see on tv and then try to copycat the crime in real life?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast