'Kate Plus 8' editor arrested in child *advertiser censored* bust

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45088429/ns/today-entertainment/#.TqydemCJkjQ

'Kate Plus 8' editor arrested for child *advertiser censored*
October 29, 2011

"Seriously creepy. 56-year-old William Blankinship, a TV editor who worked on TLC's 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' and other family-oriented reality shows, was arrested Oct. 21 on child *advertiser censored*-related charges, documents obtained by RadarOnline confirm.

Blankinship has been charged with 10 counts of sex exploit of a minor, meaning he possessed photos and/or video of a minor engaged in sexual activity. A subcontractor for Figure 8 Films, Blankenship edited such TLC shows as the Gosselin-family smash "Jon and Kate Plus 8," its spinoff "Kate Plus 8," "17 Kids and Counting" and "Table for 12...."

More at link

Blankinship was one of 24 men arrested in a large child *advertiser censored* bust in NC this week. Here's a link to our thread about the arrests:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152833"]24 Men charged with Child *advertiser censored*, NC - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

2 thoughts come to mind
1) i Hope he spends at least 50 years in prison
2) I can't help but remember all the times Kate let the film crew film her kids on the potty...i couldn't believe what made it to TV as far as those shots are concerned.. can you imagine what footage DIDN'T make it to the show that, that guy probably had a chance to see?????

Lately we have been seeing more child *advertiser censored* arrests of higher profile people. There must be lots of dots connecting in the investigative agencies involved.

This does give me some hope for Kyron Horman. With the information easily available online, there could possibly be only 3 dots to a high profile wealthy pedophile with nationwide AND Mexican locations. I know it is a stretch, but I would rather Kyron be alive in this scenario than dead.

ETA: And I suppose I should add that I believe if a person is capable of having/making/sharing child *advertiser censored*, I have to assume they could be capable of MUCH more.

My sixth grade student of many years ago who was abducted by a trucker and passed truck to truck for 6 months is probably living proof of this. How many of those truckers had child *advertiser censored* on their home computers and their wives (or whomever) thought it was JUST pictures or a 'naughty hobby' but never dreamed their men could be traveling with an abducted child held prisoner, naked, drugged, and chained, in their truck cabs?

I can see Kate kicking this guys butt if she ever got the chance!

Yeah. SuzieQ, I would hope so, along with everyone known to the OTHER twenty-three men charged.

It's so discouraging to see how rampant this is. It seems to be deeply embedded in our culture. :(

2 thoughts come to mind
1) i Hope he spends at least 50 years in prison
2) I can't help but remember all the times Kate let the film crew film her kids on the potty...i couldn't believe what made it to TV as far as those shots are concerned.. can you imagine what footage DIDN'T make it to the show that, that guy probably had a chance to see?????

I don't think the 'film editor' is part of the film crew. Just saying. :twocents:

Doesn't matter if he was part of the film crew...he was editing film of those children in various states of undress. Perv. :maddening:

Doesn't matter if he was part of the film crew...he was editing film of those children in various states of undress. Perv. :maddening:

Actually you raise a very good point. Is there video out there of these lovelies in various states of undress? That would be worth a tidy sum in the land of kiddie *advertiser censored* I would think....

Actually you raise a very good point. Is there video out there of these lovelies in various states of undress? That would be worth a tidy sum in the land of kiddie *advertiser censored* I would think....

Tons from when they were toddlers including potty training....

In the other thread about the hacker group outting online child *advertiser censored* websites, a pedophile retorted that their activities will NEVER be stopped and claimed that their pedophilia was basically a "sexual orientation" like gay and lesbianism, and therefore a GOD GIVEN RIGHT. They say they are "born" this way and nothing will change that. K

Sexual activity with a child is ABUSE and is criminal behavior.

So, using their OWN logic, if I was "born" with a predilection for pounding pedophiles' heads into the dirt with a claw hammer, can I then just claim it as a " GOD GIVEN RIGHT" ? I actually do think I just might have been "born this way". I bet millions of others might have been also.

Just asking......

I was uncomfortable with just the show's exploitation, and now this?! Kate, Jon, you better find out all there is to know about this creep! :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV
Back