GUILTY TX - Jasmen Gonzalez, 10, Carrollton, 29 Oct 2011

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/3...girl-who-may-have-wandered-away-from-home-in/

Published October 30, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Texas Police Search for Missing Girl Who May Have Wandered Away From Home in Her Sleep

jasmen_gonzalez.jpg

Sounds like this is more than a simple wandering out of the house - sounds like an abduction.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Carrollton-police-search-for-missing-10-year-old-132877098.html

SNIPPED:

Jasmen Gonzalez was last seen at about 11:45 Saturday night. She and her parents are from Oklahoma City and were visiting relatives in the 1300 block of Walnut Street, near the intersection of Belt Line Road and Interstate 35E.
Police said Jasmen might have wandered out of the house after going to bed. She is unfamiliar with the area.
The Dallas police helicopter, a Child Abduction Response Team and the FBI have all joined in helping Carrollton police in the search for the missing child. A Carrollton police spokesperson said while they are involved in many cases of missing children, this one is "unique." No Amber Alert had been issued as of 1 p.m. Sunday, however.
FBI agents were going door-to-door speaking with residents, and every car attempting to enter the two-block radius around the Walnut Street address was being stopped.
"We want to know who is coming in and out," News 8 was told.
Police said they are also looking for a white Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license 33C-NZ9 as part of their investigation.
Jasmen is described as Hispanic, 4'-3" tall, 90 lbs. with long brown hair. She has a small mole on her upper lip.

At first was reported may have wandered outside of home. But looks like they are now treating this as an abduction.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Carrollton-police-search-for-missing-10-year-old-132877098.html

SNIPPED:

Jasmen Gonzalez was last seen at about 11:45 Saturday night. She and her parents are from Oklahoma City and were visiting relatives in the 1300 block of Walnut Street, near the intersection of Belt Line Road and Interstate 35E.
Police said Jasmen might have wandered out of the house after going to bed. She is unfamiliar with the area.
The Dallas police helicopter, a Child Abduction Response Team and the FBI have all joined in helping Carrollton police in the search for the missing child. A Carrollton police spokesperson said while they are involved in many cases of missing children, this one is "unique." No Amber Alert had been issued as of 1 p.m. Sunday, however.
FBI agents were going door-to-door speaking with residents, and every car attempting to enter the two-block radius around the Walnut Street address was being stopped.
"We want to know who is coming in and out," News 8 was told.
Police said they are also looking for a white Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license 33C-NZ9 as part of their investigation.
Jasmen is described as Hispanic, 4'-3" tall, 90 lbs. with long brown hair. She has a small mole on her upper lip.

The fact that they are looking for a truck doesn't sound good for this child.......UGH!
Please let her come home unharmed!

Not finding vehicles driven on the Texas RSO database - But there are a few in the area. I am wondering what the basis of the truck description is that they are looking for but no Amber Alert? Could be many things but why no "Amber Alert? Then saying the situation is "unique" is also very bothersome. Prayers for this little girls safe return.

There is an RSO about a block away with a change of status on the 26th of this month. And just for comments sake - I really wish all states listed vehicles driven by RSO's, JMO.

It sounds like they may have an idea about who she is with, and it could possibly be a family member since they have the tag number. Or maybe it's a neighbor....or a family friend.
This little girl is 10 years old......I'm very worried about her.

Sounds like this is more than a simple wandering out of the house - sounds like an abduction.

SNIPPED:

Thanks for the info, but WHY would the media report that cars were being stopped in a two block area? That is the kind of thing that the media needs to STOP doing. It's a message to the kidnappers (if there are kidnappers) to not drive through there. That is simply unconscionable! Just because the media learns about something doesn't mean they must report it. It's shameful.

Sorry... :rant:

"Police and volunteers are searching the area. Officers have gone door to door. Several people inside the residence have been taken to the police department for questioning. A pickup truck parked in front of the residence has been towed as part of the investigation."

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-carrolton-search-for-missing-girl-story,0,5139916.story

BBM, not sure if it's the same truck they were looking for. This seems odd to me that they would automatically think she was sleepwalking. Did she sleepwalk often? This story just does not seem right at all, I'm getting a bad feeling.

I also wondered why no Amber Alert, when they have a truck license tag (unless it's the one that was towed).

Jasmen, find your way home, or to a safe place soon!

"Police and volunteers are searching the area. Officers have gone door to door. Several people inside the residence have been taken to the police department for questioning. A pickup truck parked in front of the residence has been towed as part of the investigation."

http://www.the33tv.com/news/kdaf-carrolton-search-for-missing-girl-story,0,5139916.story

BBM, not sure if it's the same truck they were looking for. This seems odd to me that they would automatically think she was sleepwalking. Did she sleepwalk often? This story just does not seem right at all, I'm getting a bad feeling.

I got that same bad feeling.The pick-up truck bothered me initially, and now that they have towed one as part of the investigation....I am starting to feel sick.
Someone in the family, or attached to the family in some way, has done something with this child, IMHO. I don't believe that a 10 year old would walk off into the night in an area that is unfamiliar to her. That makes no sense.

I also wondered why no Amber Alert, when they have a truck license tag (unless it's the one that was towed).

Jasmen, find your way home, or to a safe place soon!

I'm sure that LE is doing a parallel investigation, but with the truck towing, and no Amber Alert, maybe they already have a pretty good idea on what happened.

I hate to think about why someone would take a 10 year old girl. I'm frightened for Jasmen.

Uh Oh. So it is the same truck. LE must have good reason to believe that Jasmen was in that truck.
And it sounds to me like the perp had help (if this was his/her truck). Otherwise, would be walking around or taking a cab with a 10 year-old...risky...unless they went to a nearby residence or motel (risky).

Hmm just saw this on Fox. Doesnt sound good. 10 year olds dont just up and walk away in their sleep usually. Wish they would release more info on her.

My car is being worked on today or I would drive the 20 miles to the area to see whats going on.

OMGosh -- so the assumption is this young lady was sleepwalking and may have happened into the arms of a kidnapper/pedophle/criminal? I guess it's entirely possible.

I'm glad LE is looking at the home as well (A pickup truck parked in front of the residence has been towed as part of the investigation).

Where could she be!!

Mel

Facebook Page-
https://www.facebook.com/find.jasmen

Prayers for Jasmen and her family. Since they took several people from the home in for questioning, I'll bet LE did not buy the sleepwalking story either.

No mention of dogs, but I wonder if that is why they took the white truck? Perhaps LE was lead to it by a search dog?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back