649 users online (78 members and 571 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/30/11

Discuss main stream media coverage here.

You guys know the drill. This is not to be a general discussion thread. Link to the MSM articles you are referencing.

(description taken from yesterday's thread, I'm not a mod)

Just in case more happens before tomorrow (which I think may be a "big" day in the case)...opening thread on behalf of josie1986 who apparently went offline after posting the following:

Originally Posted by josie1986
    not sure if this has been posted trying to catch up.

cant see a MSM thread for today

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29630795/detail.html

nothing new really
    Not new, but BS seems to confirm that they (or at least he) is in hiding. But we knew that.

Oh, then start a thread for today with this .
    From the link:
    Stanton did not return calls to KMBC 9 News, but he texted reporter Cliff Judy that he was, "Laying loooooow ."

copying over from end of yesterday's thread...

Quote Originally Posted by madge
    unfortunate choice of words "laying low". Wonder if they were BS or the reporters
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madge
    unfortunate choice of words "laying low". Wonder if they were BS or the reporters

It seemed to be a quote of a BS tweet. If anyone is following him on Twitter, perhaps they can confirm it.

MSM Coverage
    10/30/2011

Apparently, a volunteer stated that "the family" asked her to look for the missing cell phones and the clothes Baby Lisa was wearing that night during today's volunteer search:

Another volunteer, EF-D, said the family asked her to look for the cell phones or any of the clothing Lisa wore that night. She said her own daughter, age 11, was killed in 2003 by a hit-and-run driver who was never caught.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...79T2UH20111030

It's Mom's story, and she's sticking to it.
    Last edited by epiphany; 10-30-2011 at 05:19 PM.

I just hope that CS' announcement (and tomorrow's press conf. by her) is not just a battle of the attorneys, errrrr, a battle of the former and present attorneys.

Meanwhile, LE/FBI and concerned citizens are working (and brainstorming) to find LISA, the main and most vulnerable victim in this case.

Lisa

OK, so according to DB and JI the clothes that were taken from the home in the SW weren't the ones Lisa was wearing that night?

The Reuters link is now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by madge View Post
    The Reuters link is now gone.
    I can't get to it either, hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    OK, so according to DB and JI the clothes that were taken from the home in the SW weren't the ones Lisa was wearing that night?
    Where did you see that (link plz)? I haven't heard about that...

But the SW "items taken" mentioned purple shorts and multi-colored Disney character(s) shirt...

And DB's account said (paraphrasing) "purple top and shorts, with white kittens"....which some have speculated might be from "Aristocats" (Disney)....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...79T2UH20111030

Just to clarify that the article doesn't say that according to JI and DB the clothes weren't the same ones which got taken, or the ones that were found burned for that matter, it was just my own inference from the volunteer's comment that they're still asking for them to look for the clothes.

OK, so Reuters' server or the interwebz hiccuped.

I see it now.

Fixed link in my post. Thanks!

seems some independent searches have been going on.

Perhaps, DB wants to discredit the husband & wife witnesses near her home who saw the male with a baby wearing just a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Perhaps, DB wants to discredit the husband & wife witnesses near her home who saw the male with a baby wearing just a diaper.
    If she knows more than she's been saying to media, that wouldn't surprise me.

Is anyone else dying to know where DS/JI/boys are now (and BS, who seems to be with them or at least knows where they are)?

Is anyone else wondering if LE knows where they are? Either thru them/BS telling them, or thru surveillance?

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    I don't think that would discredit them, I think that would actually support the witness's story if clothing were found discarded.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast