GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #17

I'm still stuck on VT being "unable" to put joanna over that wall at the dump site.

that coupled with the fact that he murdered his innocent NEIGHBOR and left his dna all over the place as well as hers all over the place makes me wonder if this was a "catch me before I kill again" kinda thing. it's like he wanted to get caught.

eta: I know, I know he pointed the finger at poor mr jeffries, and I know he lied and etc but the things that would get him caught, he didnt fuss so much about!

“@rupertevelyn: Jo Yeates : Attorney General's office confirm to me they're considering contempt proceedings against man arrested before Yeates trial.”

This relates to information appearing on Twitter

I think it was a member of the public not the journo's, who were very discreet

I'm still stuck on VT being "unable" to put joanna over that wall at the dump site.

that coupled with the fact that he murdered his innocent NEIGHBOR and left his dna all over the place as well as hers all over the place makes me wonder if this was a "catch me before I kill again" kinda thing. it's like he wanted to get caught.

eta: I know, I know he pointed the finger at poor mr jeffries, and I know he lied and etc but the things that would get him caught, he didnt fuss so much about!

I am also stuck wondering whether he ventured back to longwood lane on the Saturday night to attempt to dispose of Jo's body over that wall! Maybe that was the night of the Golf Club party at the country club and too many people/cars around? He could have taken his bike and even gone through the woods.

“@rupertevelyn: Jo Yeates : Attorney General's office confirm to me they're considering contempt proceedings against man arrested before Yeates trial.”

This relates to information appearing on Twitter

I think it was a member of the public not the journo's, who were very discreet

I know that some "information' apparently ended up on Twitter, but what I don't understand was how this was before the trial.

I am also stuck wondering whether he ventured back to longwood lane on the Saturday night to attempt to dispose of Jo's body over that wall!

There was heavy snow in the early hours of Saturday, so any attempt to dispose of the body after that would have left a suspicious looking dry patch on the verge. He was extraordinarily "lucky" with the weather, I always thought.

There was heavy snow in the early hours of Saturday, so any attempt to dispose of the body after that would have left a suspicious looking dry patch on the verge. He was extraordinarily "lucky" with the weather, I always thought.

I did wonder, seeing as he looked at various weather report websites, whether he would know that the snow would assist him in disguising the body (although this is tenuous if we accept he tried to push the body over the wall into the quarry). I live 40 miles away and we had been pretty much snowed in for several days at the time of the murder, and my son was unable to get a train home (from Bristol) because of this. Perhaps I am giving VT's foresight too much credence.

I am also stuck wondering whether he ventured back to longwood lane on the Saturday night to attempt to dispose of Jo's body over that wall! Maybe that was the night of the Golf Club party at the country club and too many people/cars around? He could have taken his bike and even gone through the woods.

I agree, he could have been too out of puff originally or afraid of being caught in the headlights of passing cars and couldn't chance repeated attempts to get the body over the wall. So then thought he would cover her up temporarily with the intent of returning to the scene again to make a better job of it, complete his intention.

Maybe he did return as you say but by then matters were even worse, more activity in the area or the body was going no-where as it was frozen solid to the ground.

If it's true that several cars went by while he was there (though we only have his word for it) it would be extraordinary if none of them had reported it after the ensuing publicity. Surely a car stopped by the verge would cause enough of an obstruction to force others to pull out? the road isn't very wide. They might not have noted much in the way of details, but you would think they'd at least have an idea of the time.

I'm afraid that members of the police are often behind leaks of that sort.

Oh I see, inside information rather than information repeated from the trial. Got it. Thanks.

From Rupert Evelyn
I'm told there was an investigation at Avon & Somerset Police into leaking of info from Yeates murder investigation team. No evidence found.

The Guardians take on the controversial tweet

Attorney general investigates tweet about Vincent Tabak's interest in *advertiser censored*
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/oct/31/attorney-general-tweet-tabak-*advertiser censored*

Chief Inspector Phil Jones said
"I think he took the sock, and the pizza she had bought on her way home, because he was linked to those items evidentially.

He added: "No other trace of him was found in the flat."

Well that blows the theory that VTs DNA was found in the flat but we just didn't hear about it because it wasn't contested by either the prosecution or defence

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/TABAK-KEPT-SOCK-TROPHY/story-13712269-detail/story.html

If the Tabloids' account of VT’ss Southern California Hi Jinks are believable (I'm not sure they are), he had ample opportunity to act on his "impulse" in the relative anonymity and safety that the urban Prostitution scene offers. Realistically, LE in California wouldn't put anywhere near the effort to investigate the death a hooker that LE in England would apply to solve the killing of a pretty young architect in affluent Clifton. This and targeting a close neighbor were “amateur mistakes” that cut short any budding career as a Serial Killer.

Of course, VT may have considered the fact that Rec facilities in British Prisons are far nicer than anything he would be likely use in San Quentin’s Death Row.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back