1218 users online (215 members and 1003 guests)  

Websleuths News

Skinhead's new life

The white supremacist gang leader who turned back time: Remarkable results after heavily tattooed criminal went through 16 months of agonising laser surgeryBy Associated Press

Last updated at 11:13 AM on 31st October 2011

The tattoos that covered a man's face show the hate that was once in his heart.

Bryon Widner was one of America's most violent and well known white supremacists, and his heavily-tattooed face displayed it proudly.

But after shunning his racist beliefs, he was still unable to get work because of his facial scarring, and went through a long and complicated journey to have the tattoos removed, in the hope of starting his life anew.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1cMJbPtwC

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkUXTiiIcFM"]Reformed Skinhead Removes Tattoos - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, what a cool story. Thanks for sharing!!

San Antonio, TX
    I read this story the other day. I just love hearing that people turn their lives around for the better.
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Somewhere out there ....
    I read this the other day too, it is a great story, I am very proud of him !

Just as it says in my siggy, Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending .......
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~