681 users online (86 members and 595 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

AZ - Dani Mayo, 3, beaten to death, Phoenix, 28 Oct 2011

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/31...ntcmp=trending

PHOENIX – A three-year-old girl in Phoenix died after being brutally beaten by her stepfather when she refused to eat a hot dog, police said Sunday.

Dani Mayo was rushed to a local hospital last Thursday after her 22-year-old stepfather, Corey Daniels, reported she had stopped breathing because she had choked on a hot dog, myFOXphoenix.com reported. Police suspected foul play when doctors found Dani was suffering multiple skull fractures and swelling and bleeding in her brain.

Dani clung to life for two days at the hospital, but died on Saturday morning.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 11-18-2017 at 07:36 AM. Reason: added link

Bless her RIP little Dani.

Are there statistics on stepfathers/mothers implicated in stepchild abuse/deaths?
    I hope he spends the rest of his life as a known nonce in jail
    England's dancing days are done...

According to court paperwork, Daniels admitted to police that he disciplined Dani for “not wanting" to eat her hot dog -- punching her in the chest, arms and legs with his fists and hitting her at least 20 times.

Police said Daniels also admitted to disciplining Dani a few weeks earlier by biting her after she'd urinated on herself.

He's charged with murder and is locked up on an $850,000 bond.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...nvtp4.facebook

What a man RIP baby Dani.

I'm sorry but these case's sometimes bring out the worst in me, I think he should be beat for a couple of days and then left to suffer ..........
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

That poor little girl.

R I P Dani

whatever possesses a person to do this?

I hope he spends a lifetime behind bars.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Looking at the booking photo, I'm thinking that several decades in prison should wipe that smirk off his face.

These cases make me so angry. I have to hold my tongue or I'll surely be banned.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    RIP Dani....

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/31...ntcmp=trending

PHOENIX – A three-year-old girl in Phoenix died after being brutally beaten by her stepfather when she refused to eat a hot dog, police said Sunday.

Dani Mayo was rushed to a local hospital last Thursday after her 22-year-old stepfather, Corey Daniels, reported she had stopped breathing because she had choked on a hot dog, myFOXphoenix.com reported. Police suspected foul play when doctors found Dani was suffering multiple skull fractures and swelling and bleeding in her brain.

Dani clung to life for two days at the hospital, but died on Saturday morning.
    My heart is with you little one.. RIP
    wild

Her mom, who had just rushed home, was hysterical.
    How many times? How many stories with the same circumstances? Mom leaves child with boyfriend or whatever she calls him - but a man that is not the child's father and who has no concern at all for that child.

According to court paperwork, when the incident happened, the child's mother was at work.
    . Police say she also had bruises in her vaginal area.
    http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...-girl-10282011

OMG - what evil. I can only pray that someone in prison will take it upon themselves to beat the living carp out of this guy.

RIP little one, and shame on mommy for not protecting you. She had to know this creeper bit you a few weeks earlier and did nothing about it. Why she left you alone with him is beyond comprehension. Yes - I blame the mother as well!

MOO

Mel

My precious great-grandson is about to turn 3. He is innocence personified. Just today, he refused to eat his dinner. He was too excited about Halloween. NEVER, not in a million years, would we EVER think that hurting him would cause him to eat.

Y'all know me. I always want to give the benefit of the doubt. But God, who could hit a little child over and over? Doesn't everybody know that little ones will eat when they are hungry? How do you look at the perfect face of a baby and think that violence will solve the problem? Sometimes I just want this world to stop turning, and let me off.

I am so thankful that this baby's pain is over. I am so thankful that this child will never feel pain, or be afraid, nor will she ever again be left in the care of a monster.

So mom didn't notice that her daughter had previous bite marks? Really?

Why isn't Dani's mother in jail for child endangerment or neglect?

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    But God, who could hit a little child over and over? Doesn't everybody know that little ones will eat when they are hungry? How do you look at the perfect face of a baby and think that violence will solve the problem?
    snipped by me

I was abused by my mother. The abuser does not seek to SOLVE the problem (making child eat, etc) but to control the child. The abuser is filled with anger toward everyone. Believe me it all about control and when the child does not do what the abuser tells them to or expects them to - the beating happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby80 View Post
    So mom didn't notice that her daughter had previous bite marks? Really?

Why isn't Dani's mother in jail for child endangerment or neglect?
    She is now.
    http://www.azcentral.com/community/a...ing-death.html

I don't post often. This one just hurts.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast