Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty One

Credence, thanks so much for the link to the motion filed by Walgren. (http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/kusbj2jfzfjuhcqf1jb2znv0/1448500652.pdf)

As I didn't follow the case very closely the past two years, I was wondering why the prosecution team was focusing on Murray's little chat with LE and limiting its testimony to the "facts" that came out of it. It explained to me clearly why Dr. White wouldn't take the case until he talked to CM.

It obviously was a DT tactic to change the "story" in a back-door sorta' way. It didn't work.

Peeps, if you haven't already read this, please do! It's a look on the dark side of Dr. White and a Dr. Haraszti, who never made it to the witness stand.

Thanks to Credence for finding & posting the motion and
thanks to Carolinamoon for reposting the link in Credence's quote.

Can someone explain to me why this motion was filed?
I'm glad it was, of course, but not sure why.

I get the hearsay part, and I understand that CM never reported some
of the info to LAPD, but it appears that he did to the defense's expert witness(es) (White et al).

What I don't get is all the "new" info, accusations, causes of death, hearsay, etc....
that the defense brought to the courtroom during the CA trial.

Is it a State by State issue regarding what the attorney and/or witness may say in court?

TIA

Happy halloween !!!! :seeya:

We had the tricks on Friday so its time for treats today. :great:

Happy halloween !!!! :seeya:

We had the tricks on Friday so its time for treats today. :great:

Well said Boz.

I heard at the beginning to day Dr. White reply 'No' to the question related to him being experienced in pharmacokinetics! Not good for his models and graphs.

Dr. White is not being so aggresive today. He seems pretty laid back and quiet.

Walgren is asking all the questions we all wanted him to ask. And witness is answering them about the way we thought he would.

Witness really does NOT want to answer the question about keeping records. He is just running around the block away as fast as he can.

Dr. White is not being so aggresive today. He seems pretty laid back and quiet.

Walgren is asking all the questions we all wanted him to ask. And witness is answering them about the way we thought he would.

Witness really does NOT want to answer the question about keeping records. He is just running around the block away as fast as he can.

I can't believe he said that it may or may not be extremely important to keep documentation on the patient!!!

Note the back-pedaling, already, folks. :back:

It's getting warmer in there already, folks.

I don't want this man to pass me any gas, folks. My breathing is already compromised today due to my ribs! Poor me, indeed.

Follow the money.

Just how many ways can you spell SELL-OUT? He's unresponsive when he can't answer without selling himself out and making his testiphony fit CM's story. Only $11,000 so far??? Oh, he expects to get more if they have money???

Walgren's really pushing it and White is very evasive.

Walgren has stated that this witness is unresponsive several times.

Now on to compensation. Witness: I don't know because my wife handles my financial compensation things. (Paraphrased) me: giggle, giggle.

He gets $1200.00 a day. He has gotten $11,000.00 or $11,200.00 so far from this case.

I really don't think White wants to lie -- I think he is a good man -- but the rock & the hard place is right there around him.

Bag & mask, my ask...

It's going to be a loooooooooong painful day for Dr. White.

Walgren: How much were you paid?
White: About $11,000 up to now.

Walgren: How much do you expect to be paid total in compensation?

I can say with certainly. I'd like to be reimbursed for airline tix & hotel rooms.
And for time in courtroom. I normally charge $3500 per day in courtroom.

I haven't billed them for those days.

Walgren: Are you going to bill them for those days in court?

White: No

(A lot of hemmy-hawing, an objection, during those Qs)

Dr White is trying really hard to lay low, and yet still defend his client, Dr Murray. But it is getting harder to do that as this cross examination goes on.

Does Dr. White sound credible to anyone after that nonsense about his fees?

Between that and the question about what Murray was doing and being paid for just blows Dr. White right out of the water. Walgren asked several different ways about what Murray was doing and being paid for and witness went around and around trying not to say that Murray was paid to give MJ propofol on a nightly basis. Finally got a straight answer out of the witness but it took a few questions.

:boohoo:

Whew. This is tuff-stuff. If you can't stand the heat, Dr. White.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back