1215 users online (212 members and 1003 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

10/31/2011 - People Mag - Kim Kardashian Filing for Divorce

That was fast!

Kim Kardashian is filing for divorce just 72 days after tying the knot with Kris Humphries in a lavish ceremony that was taped for her reality show.

http://www.people.com/people/article...541325,00.html

The couple was married on August 20 in a lavish ceremony in Montecito, CA. There are reports that the wedding cost as much as $10 mil, which means $138,888 for every day until today.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/30/kim-ka.../#.Tq7N1VY9xLN

WOW! And here I was picturing them growing old together... what a terrible blow.

(Sorry lol I cannot help it)

I was just coming here to post this....you girls are fast!!!!

I actually am kind of shocked that it didn't at least last a year. Craziness.

What a waste of money!

Gosh I lost my bet, I had under 60 days...
    Just my opinion, of course.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by davehead21 View Post
    I was just coming here to post this....you girls are fast!!!!

I actually am kind of shocked that it didn't at least last a year. Craziness.
    BBM
    Or at least till she got pregnant!! I kinda thought that was the real purpose behind the marriage-buying a baby daddy's name! Color me jade-ed!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

In this economy, I would think examples of obscene wealth and excessive waste and vapidness, like the Kardashian family, would be unpopular. A three day wedding? 10 million? And already over.

These are entitled brats whose mother and step-father indulge their every whim, which is why they have no problem spending ten million on a wedding to someone they don't really love. All while the rest of us struggle to keep our homes, pay for medical care for our kids, etc.

Hmmm. Let them eat cake, indeed. Grotesque.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    No huge surprise to me: The "Kardashian royal wedding" was nothing more than a media spectacle and had little to do with a lifelong commitment for this couple. jmo

On the bright side, maybe this will mean that we won't be seeing E airing the big obnoxious wedding over and over and over.

On the other hand tho, this might mean that we'll be seeing E airing the big obnoxious breakup over and over and over.

I watched the wedding, and the lead up to the wedding and thought this just can't be real. Chris H just didn't seem to be into it at all, like he was just going along for the reality tv ride.

Seriously, haven't the Kardashion's gotten way more than anyones 15 minutes should allow? When i saw an episode where Kim was going off the deep end because she had a rash, acting worse than if she had been diagnosed with a terminal illness, it was obvious to me this woman lives in a reality all her own.

I normally don't care what people do with their own money, however just think of all the people they could of helped with 10 million dollars.
    What a shame.
    Last edited by drew; 10-31-2011 at 03:15 PM.

This is why I quit watching the Kardashians a long time ago and I never watched that ridiculous wedding as for the "E" channel it might as well be called the "Kardashian" channel. I'm almost willing to bet that "E" paid for that circus of a wedding, none of it came out of the Kardashian's pocket!
    "What though the radiance which was once so bright, be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower: we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind." William Wordsworth

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I don't normally care what people do with their own money, however just think of all the people they could of helped with 10 million dollars.
    What a shame.
    Well, technically they DID....that money went to florists and tent rentals and limo companies and dress shops and caterers and cake makers etc. and that isn't even a close estimate of the total cost and of what it did for the economy, because all of those in attendance bought clothes and shoes and jewelry etc. In the long run, it likely kept people in business, and meant they needed to keep and pay employees, etc. It was another production, a big Hollywood event, and it supported the local economy just like all of the others and kept people at work.

It's been said that the family offered the marriage gig first to the Denver Nuggets forward Danilo Gallinari. He turned 'em down. Enter Mr Humphries, stooge - er, I mean stage - left.

LOL - like none of us saw this one heading our way! 72 days huh? Didn't she spend about 60 of those days travelling? I'm guessing they lived a whole 2 weeks under the same roof

I watched the wedding special and said to self "no way is this real". She hasn't been with him long enough to learn if he even piddles with the seat up. She hated his dogs, refused to ever move to Minnesota with him, and got all whiney with him when she realized he wasn't going to spend all his money on her. He was also rather rough with her - always picking her up and throwing her down (cue vacation scene where he tossed her over the side so hard her earring popped right out of her head).

So now we'll get to watch endless weeks of Kim in "mourning" and wonder what sucker she'll cozy up to next.

Gahhhh!!!

Mel

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast