"Jersey" and MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancelotLink

Better Days
Reaction score
Well, HLN just reporting with video of MW talking about ex-boyfriend Jersey and that DB had MW's phone number written in the palm of her hand the night Lisa went missing.

Well, HLN just reporting with video of MW talking about ex-boyfriend Jersey and that DB had MW's phone number written in the palm of her hand the night Lisa went missing.

really??? link please, if any?

I didnt read up on this all day since this am and look what I missed, I didnt even know MW was jersey's ex?? or are you joking?? (forgive me, it's not that I doubt YOU, it's that it sounds like a joke!)

Also saying that where she lives, there are eight people and only one cell phone.
As if....
then again, stolen cell phones...sounds like a crime of opportunity...do we have an address for MW? I heard something about N. Brighton. Didn't one of the neighbors early on say there was a strange fella in the area, so strange, she asked him repeatedly where he was from and he kept saying off of North Brighton?

So, who did Tanko know in the neighborhood? Wait. He lived at 3718 N. Lister according to his court records.

really??? link please, if any?

I didnt read up on this all day this this am and look what I missed, I didnt even know MW was jersey's ex?? or are you joking?? (forgive me, it's not that I doubt YOU, it's that it sounds like a joke!)

Just on TV. They are still talking about it.
She said she and Jersey were together about 5 1/2 months, broke up two weeks before Lisa went missing.

wait...What! Jersey is <MW's> ex-bf???!!!! Wait, phone number???!!! I hope HLN is not just spewing rumors, like the moon and stars in the sewer video. I know Dr. Drew had an article online about a neighbor and an ex-bf that should be looked into, but Dr. Drew said it was just rumor, but still should be looked into.

MW on foxnews just said she didn't have the phone that evening, apparently there was a 50 second call made to her phone. There were 8 people living in the house and it was somewhat a community phone. News making some type of link to Jersey. That Debra had the number written on her palm.

Wouldn't LE have taken photos of the hand with phone numbers written on it or at least jotted the number down?

So are these reports confirmed??

Well this part came out of MW's mouth.

MW on HLN just said she didn't have the phone that evening, apparently there was a 50 second call made to her phone. There were 8 people living in the house and it was somewhat a community phone.

HLN reporting on it now. 4:19pm EST.

Sorry, my tv was on HLN, not foxnews.

wait...What! Jersey is pink hair girl's ex-bf???!!!! Wait, phone number???!!! I hope HLN is not just spewing rumors, like the moon and stars in the sewer video. I know Dr. Drew had an article online about a neighbor and an ex-bf that should be looked into, but Dr. Drew said it was just rumor, but still should be looked into.

This was MW saying these things. The reporter coaxed her out of her flop house and she was saying these things. LE told her that DB had the number written on the palm of her hand.
Scenario Alert/// Say you are LE, time is of the essence. No one is talking, you have a phone number from a missing broken cell phone to MW. MW says she doesn't know anything about it.
This could be LE saying something to her along the lines of do you know DB?
No.
Would she have any reason to call you?
No.
Would it surprise you that she had your number written on the palm of her hand?
End Scenario...

Wouldn't LE have taken photos of the hand with phone numbers written on it or at least jotted the number down?

Maybe they did. They did after all question MW 4 times and seemed to have paid a lot of attention to the phones in general. Perhaps they tried to tie all of it together. The problem IMO is that DB possibly having a number, a number that was called on a phone reported missing too still doesn't prove she harmed Lisa, so no grounds for an arrest.

All my opinion :twocents:

HLN reports that MW says call came in at 8:30 pm.

The news reporter was trying to find Jersey, read online he's being held at one place, when he went there, they told him Jersey wasn't there! He's waiting to hear back from jersey's parole officer to find out exactly where Jersey is!!!! Wow!!!!

Wait, who saw the number written on her hand? Did LE see it or did MW see it? Who reported it? I just heard something on Fox, but I didn't get all the details. Sorry and thanks.

IDK, I'm at work, just reading the posts about what is on t.v. MW <modsnip>says LE told her that her # was written on DB's hand. Well, LE may have to find out about the call, it may or may not be true. However, MW does not look or sound like a reliable person to try to sift through the story with (jmo), so we still don't know.

Wait, who saw the number written on her hand? Did LE see it or did MW see it? Who reported it? I just heard something on Fox, but I didn't get all the details. Sorry and thanks.

DB had<MW> number written on her hand per the LE according to<MW>

What kind of idiot writes a phone number on their hand, calls said number on missing cell phon, then baby daughter goes missing and tells police the phones don't work while still having the phone number written on the hand?

Could be a ploy by LE to get her to admit to something (like knowing DB)....

IDK, I'm at work, just reading the posts about what is on t.v. MW (pink hair girl) says LE told her that her # was written on DB's hand. Well, LE may have to find out about the call, it may or may not be true. However, MW does not look or sound like a reliable person to try to sift through the story with (jmo), so we still don't know.

Could have been an LE tactic to try to get MW to admit she knew DB as she has been saying she did not know her.

What kind of idiot writes a phone number on their hand, calls said number on missing cell phon, then baby daughter goes missing and tells police the phones don't work while still having the phone number written on the hand?

Or. If Jersey was actually doing odd jobs in the neighborhood that day as is reported in this thread today, maybe he came by and she thought huh maybe I'd like to have my gutters raked. So she writes down the number. So she calls at 8:30 p.m., thinking I really do want to get my gutters raked, talks to someone and gets nowhere and decides to call another time.

Phones weren't "missing" at 8:30 pm. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member