GUILTY WA - Keisha Lewis, 21, pregnant, University Place, 31 Oct 2011

Woman found dead in University Place; Amber Alert issued for 9-month-old

A woman was found dead today in a University Place home, and her 9-month-old child is missing, the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department said. An AMBER Alert was issued just before 7 p.m. today.

Police are looking for Joseph Lester. He is driving a blue or purple 1992 Chevrolet Caprice with the license plate ADP3753. The car reportedly has a loud exhaust system and large rims.

O PLease!! Please find this baby! How awful. :praying:

I hope he drops this baby off somewhere safe.

I'm guessing that the guy they're looking for must be the sperm-donor of this poor baby, since he murdered the mommy and took the child with him. If the baby wasn't his I think he would have just left the child there with the dead mom, (isn't that what they usually do?). MOO

May God protect this innocent child!

66751.jpg

The suspect,Joseph Lester, fled the scene in a dark blue, 1992 Chevrolet Caprice with "large rims and a loud exhaust," says a release. The vehicle license plate is ADP3753

http://mynorthwest.com/11/570554/Am...old-baby-after-her-mother-was-fatally-stabbed

OH NO. This is not good at all. That sweet baby could not have been a witness. He had no reason to take her or harm her. :mad:

WS is on top of everything! Saw lots of Amber Alert signs on the highway on my way home tonight... wondered what was happening. Hope he keeps this baby safe!

That's right near where my son and his family live! They go to University Place often. I hope the baby is found safe.

Mom fatally stabbed near Tacoma, 9-month-old daughter taken

A Pierce County, Wash., sheriff's spokesman says a woman has been found fatally stabbed in the Tacoma suburb of University Place and an Amber Alert has been issued for her missing 9-month-old daughter.

[snip]

The News Tribune says neighbors report a man dropped the victim off Monday evening at her duplex. They say she yelled, "He's killing me" as she got out of the vehicle.

Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says the woman was found dead inside the duplex.

More: http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...acoma-9-month-old/09JaQAw_4UGpcwQleolkyw.cspx

Oh!! Praying for this baby. Sounds terrible! I hate to hear that a woman screams that a man is killing her, and noone helps. :( I really hope this baby is found soon!

OH NOOOOO!!!!

A sweet innocent little baby.

Please let him take care of her, and not harm her. Please.

More background info on the suspect:

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crim...ty-place-amber-alert-issued-for-missing-baby/

Neighbors said there was a stabbing involving the couple at the home within the last month, and some were concerned by the victim’s friends.

Ok, I'm not blaming the victim, but I wish the mother sought help, if not for herself, for her children. The article also says she has a 3-year-old whose whereabouts are "unaccounted for", and mentions that the suspect has a known history of criminal activity including domestic violence. These situations are just so sad...

The News Tribune article I posted also mentions that Joseph Lester had an affiliation with the Hilltop Crips. Info on the gang:

http://www.streetgangs.com/news/030110_crips_powerful_history

I actually work in the Hilltop neighborhood in Tacoma, and I've heard it's changed a lot (for the better) in recent years, but there are still some scary people around and it seems that Lester is one of them... Just thought it was relevant, as he would have his gang affiliation to "protect" him as he's running from LE.

The News Tribune article I posted also mentions that Joseph Lester had an affiliation with the Hilltop Crips. Info on the gang:

http://www.streetgangs.com/news/030110_crips_powerful_history

I actually work in the Hilltop neighborhood in Tacoma, and I've heard it's changed a lot (for the better) in recent years, but there are still some scary people around and it seems that Lester is one of them... Just thought it was relevant, as he would have his gang affiliation to "protect" him as he's running from LE.

I live in Tacoma too (hi neighbor!!!), and I've heard the same thing regarding the Hilltop neighborhood and the Hilltop Crips.

Praying for this little angel's safety tonight!

I love Washington so much, good to hear people say that authorities are responding as they should.

:beats:

EDIT TO ADD: Its good to hear that Tacoma is getting better, I lived in Olympia about ten years ago and it wasn't doing so well back then... but I do envy anyone who lives anywhere in Washington! Not that we don't have our fair share of beauty down here, its just a different part of the country.

I live in Tacoma too (hi neighbor!!!), and I've heard the same thing regarding the Hilltop neighborhood and the Hilltop Crips.

Hi neighbor! I actually live in Seattle and commute there for work... My friends would always say "oh, you took a job in Tacoma? That's where all the gangs are!"... I've come to love it despite it's bad rap (plus I know there are a lot of really great neighborhoods as well as the bad.)

I also know that the Tacoma PD does not mess around - I have faith that if anyone can find this baby, they can.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back