Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    No, I'm basing that on the fact that the FBI traced a call to MW's phone from one of DB's phones at 8:30 pm on Oct. 3.
    It's still not a lie if the call came from the grandfather's phone that he loaned them, right?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Maybe because he truly believed the phones didn't work?
    Oh, so you think DB lied to him too?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

If she isn't, she should be. She clearly lied about her cell phones being restricted.

JMO
    And let's not forget her lying about her timeline as well.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Oh, so you think DB lied to him too?
    Possibly. With what little there is to go on, it's impossible not to guess. And that's all this is, guessing. You can't arrest someone when you're still guessing at this point.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
    Perhaps so. So their excuse now for not talking to LE would be......what?
    They don't have to.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives!

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

It's still not a lie if the call came from the grandfather's phone that he loaned them, right?
    Yes, it is a lie. DB claims that LE made up the cell phone pings they showed her because it wasn't possible for the phones to dial out because they were restricted. This is what she said. Do you want me to post the link where you can hear this coming out of her own mouth?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~Bob Dylan

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

No, I'm basing that on the fact that the FBI traced a call to MW's phone from one of DB's phones at 8:30 pm on Oct. 3.
    Are we sure about this, or is this what MW is saying? Until I see an FBI or LE statement, or see the call on MW's phone, I don't believe any of this. It could be, because MW knows Jersey and he's been mentioned in this case, that she fabricated all of this... motive... to be a part of the drama. JMO

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Jersey has been officially cleared in the disappearance of Baby Lisa.
    This has been posted a number of times....but that was not the wording used by LE IIRC.....do we have a link somewhere that uses the wording CLEARED as opposed to not a suspect, etc.????

TIA

16. The Following User Says Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Possibly. With what little there is to go on, it's impossible not to guess. And that's all this is, guessing. You can't arrest someone when you're still guessing at this point.
    Well, I couldn't arrest someone even if I caught them redhanded. Unless I want to play Gomer Pyle or something, and start hollering "Citzen's Arrest! Citizen's Arrest!".

Which, I don't.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Not cooperating does not equal being a suspect, it equals not cooperating. If LE has evidence at this juncture that points to DB, they will name her a suspect or at the very least a POI. They have done neither at this point so it's mere speculation whether she is a 'potential' suspect.
    My bolding

That's why I use the letters JMHO in my post.

It looks like you're kind of agreeing with what I'm saying. Potential means the possibility exists that they could become suspects. They haven't been cleared the way jersey has been cleared. DB has changed stories, they're not cooperating according to LE.

Not the same as BH. Why are we going around in circles over it?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to annalia For This Useful Post:

Yes, it is a lie. DB claims that LE made up the cell phone pings they showed her because it wasn't possible for the phones to dial out because they were restricted. This is what she said. Do you want me to post the link where you can hear this coming out of her own mouth?
    No, what I'm saying is what if she truly didn't think the calls could be made. You're only looking at it from the perspective that DB made those calls. I'm not saying she didn't but that's not a 100% certainty, is it?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post
    This has been posted a number of times....but that was not the wording used by LE IIRC.....do we have a link somewhere that uses the wording CLEARED as opposed to not a suspect, etc.????

TIA
    It was posted a couple of times yesterday...it was when SY was giving a statement. I don't have the link though. But, I have seen it several times.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

No, what I'm saying is what if she truly didn't think the calls could be made. You're only looking at it from the perspective that DB made those calls. I'm not saying she didn't but that's not a 100% certainty, is it?
    Other than DB and JI, who else might have made the call at 8:30 the night Lisa disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Are we sure about this, or is this what MW is saying? Until I see an FBI or LE statement, or see the call on MW's phone, I don't believe any of this. It could be, because MW knows Jersey and he's been mentioned in this case, that she fabricated all of this... motive... to be a part of the drama. JMO
    So...you think MW made this whole phone call business up?

I'm not seeing that. If she made the whole thing up for attention, I doubt she'd have done that and then sat back and patiently waited for the reporters to coax her out of her flop house.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annalia View Post
    Other than DB and JI, who else might have made the call at 8:30 the night Lisa disappeared?
    If their story is true, the intruder? I don't know, I wasn't there.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Peeps, this is the main stream media thread. If you want to discuss things spread out into the respective thread that addresses the item you are discussing. This is not meant to be a general discussion thread.
    This bee my opinion

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Not cooperating does not equal being a suspect, it equals not cooperating. If LE has evidence at this juncture that points to DB, they will name her a suspect or at the very least a POI. They have done neither at this point so it's mere speculation whether she is a 'potential' suspect.

They do have evidence. A cadaver dog.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlc9852 For This Useful Post:

According to DB, the only people in her house at 8:30 that night were her, her neighbor, and the kids. I really don't think any of these children were trying to call one of the flop house critters. That leaves DB or her drinking buddy neighbor. So, if the neighbor called someone on DB's cellphone, how does SHE know the phone works, but DB doesn't know that?

Now, if you're saying that someone other than DB or the neighbor could have used the phone, then you have to conclude that DB lied about who was there in the house that night, don't you?

ETA: Sorry, Nursie. Got alittle lost for a sec. Reigning myself in now.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mountain_Kat For This Useful Post:

I'm not seeing that. If she made the whole thing up for attention, I doubt she'd have done that and then sat back and patiently waited for the reporters to coax her out of her flop house.
    The problem I have with MW is I don't know what to believe or not believe from her. She may be telling the whole truth, she may be lying, she may be saying things that LE told her to get more info but it's not necessarily the truth, etc.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

If an intruder had the communal MW-owned phone and made a call at 8:30, when did the intruder get the phone?

SORRY, SHOULD BE IN CELL PHONE THREAD.
    Last edited by scmom; 11-01-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Respectfully, BBM.

IMO, the smartest thing LE is doing in these days of CSI Effect and Reality TV type of snippets replacing documentaries and solid reporting---is keeping their mouths shut.

IMO, it's got to be driving mom crazy!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

If their story is true, the intruder? I don't know, I wasn't there.

My bolding

8:30 at night? While DB was out on the front steps drinking, the intruder was inside using her phone?

I think it is very possible. MW has made vague statements regarding "passing through" the neighborhood, and this eight people to one phone business... she hasn't said who had her phone when the call took place. Sounds pretty ridiculous, doesn't it. It's "her" phone, but she denies possession when the mysterious 50 second call comes in?

I'm just not buying it until I see proof that phone call actually took place.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by raeann View Post

TIA

Posted: Oct 31, 2011 10:33 PM EDT
    Updated: Nov 01, 2011 7:46 AM EDT

Kansas City Police Department spokesman Steve Young said he could not discuss investigators interviews with Wright. However, Young did say the man known as "Jersey" has been interviewed and cleared of any involvement in the baby's disappearance.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/...r-missing-baby
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Respectfully, BBM.

IMO, the smartest thing LE is doing in these days of CSI Effect and Reality TV type of snippets replacing documentaries and solid reporting---is keeping their mouths shut.

IMO, it's got to be driving mom crazy!
    ITA. Keep us all guessing... especially mom.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natsound For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast